𝐕𝐈, 𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍

BEYOND CAIUS' REACTION TO MY VERY EXISTENCE IN THE CASTLE, THE REST OF MY DAY WENT SPLENDIDLY.

The best part is that I mean that when I say it. No part of me would allow some snappy, snobby, Chad-type ruin my time in Italy. Caius can go fuck himself while he sorts out his ongoing anger management issues.

Chrissy and I went in the pool, soaking up the sun while my guard watched from a distance. I hate to say it, but that guy is growing on me.

"Don't you have work to do, Rivs?" Chrissy asked as she splashed me from the side. "Cause as much as I love this water, I don't want us getting kicked out just yet."

"So now you're cool with us staying here? Wow, okay." She laughed and grabbed my hand, dunking me one last time before I rushed out in nothing more than my bikini. I blushed and giggled like a maniac as Afton handed me my towel so I could cover myself.

To my complete misfortune and dismay, Caius emerged from one of the many pillars keeping the building standing tall. I thought I wouldn't have to deal with his bratty behavior for a few more hours. Just my rotten luck.

"What the hell are you wearing?"

Unable to compose myself sooner, I let out a damning sigh. If Caius doesn't know what a bikini is, I'll damn explain the concept to him.

"It's called a two-piece swimsuit, better known as a bikini," I deadpanned. "Since I have open access to the pool when I'm not at work, I wore one to go inside. Better than getting your normal, workaday clothes soaked in chlorinated water. Now, I'm to go get ready to bring the old vinyl down to the storage room, so if you could move, that would be appreciated."

He gave me an unamused scowl.

"It's called a rhetorical question, Miss Acastia." Caius rolled his eyes judgmentally before skirting off to wherever he was supposed to be.

A long moment passed where I just sneered at him as he walked past, debating whether or not I would be a big baby and snitch on him to his brothers (which is always a move I'm willing to take, mind you). Instead of causing more drama and taking the chance of getting blamed for this event, I sighed deeply.

"Fuck his albino looking ass," I whispered under my breath.

Afton snorted.

---

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COULD PUT CAIUS VOLTURI IN A GOOD MOOD TODAY.

Ever since his mate came crashing into his life, he hasn't known what to do with himself. He's been struck with painter's block, Athenodora suspects something is wrong with him, and his brothers won't shut up about their shared human mate.