19. Filming (2)

After again filming that scene director finally ordered to move on to next scene.

Zhang Li was curious about two other people beside 2nd prince and Li Yuan but she couldn't blatantly ask who they were. But judging from the cautious behavior towards  them of 2nd prince, Zhang Li had a bold guess.

The only people who could make 2nd prince so cautious is the Great Emperor and the Empress. Since they haven’t talked yet, it means they don't wish to interfere.

Zhang Li with a peace of mind sat next to her future husband confidentially. She then smiled at 2nd prince as if to say you continue.

Continue his ass. 2nd prince complained in his heart. He doesn’t have a heavy taste of keep embarrassing oneself. So he tried to ease the situation by saying, "The rumors didn’t do justice to lady Zhang." Zhang Li's eyes flashed with many calculations. She isn't  Zhang Li if she doesn’t take a layer of skin of the 2nd prince. She pitifully said, "2nd prince did a huge injustice by believing such rumors." 2nd Prince's eyes twitched.. She is deliberate, right? He is trying to change the topic while she is pulling back to square one. 2nd Prince signed, "Lady how can I compensate you? "

Zhang Li gave a bright smile and thought now we're talking! She asked, "I heard that 2nd Prince acquired 100 years old ginseng. I wonder if Prince could give it to me!" 2nd prince became horrrified. He spent a lot of resources to get that ginseng. He wanted to gift it to his brother Emperor on his birthday banquet. How did she get that news?

Li Yuan who waa sitting next to Zhang Li clearly saw her laying down the traps. He laughed silently when he saw 2nd prince fell straight in her traps. He felt this lady Zhang is really interesting. Maybe it won't be so bad to marry her. But It's a pity, he already has someone in his heart.

Empress who was silent for so long finally opened her mouth. She said, "it's a pity that the beauty of Miss Zhang was not known otherwise the title of first beauty of the capital would have been yours." Zhang Li sharply looked at the Empress. She said, "It does not matter. The first beauty title does not applies to married or engaged women. I am already engaged. What's the point of having that title?" Zhang Li was annoyed. She heard rumors about how close Empress was with Li Yuan. She also heard Li Yuan liked the Empress. Now Empress suddenly targetted her which annoyed her a lot.

Director happily finished this screen and finally told them to pack up.

Qing Xi sighed in relief. In the original novel, heroine crushed Qing Xi with her overwhelming acting skills everywhere. So she was a bit nervous if Mei Yue would overshadow her heroine and step on her acting to become more popular since in book the heroine even with a small 3 min character can get amazing response from netizens. Luckily it seems her acting didn’t get debuffed. But she really felt the power of plot now. When Mei Yue said her lines, she felt as if someone pressed her head. If not for her extreme self control, that would definitely be an NG.

Qing Xi felt her future in this crew seems to be bleak. Suddenly she felt someone patting her head. She looked up and saw Ye Jue solfly touching her head. He praised, "You have done well!"

Qing Xi didn’t let go of that chance and immediately winked, "How was it? Did you get mesmerised by me?"

Ye Jue nodded. Qing Xi smiled, "Then shall we go and get certificate?" Ye Jue blinked innocently. He asked, "What certificate?" Qing Xi replied with ease, " Since you are mesmerised by me so of course it's marriage certificate!" Ye Jue was petrified on spot. He stuttered , "M-m-marriage certificate? What about dating?"

Qing Xi rested her chin on her palm and looked at Ye Jue wickedly, "Ah you want to date me? Though the end result would be same but It's ok. Since my darling wants to date, i will do it!"

Ye Jue's face quickly heated up. Even his ears became pink. Qing Xi's eyes became dangerous. Such a cute colour, makes her want to take a bite.

Ye Jue felt more and more ashamed by her eyes. It felt like she was about to eat him. Without saying anything, he ran away.

Qing Xi speechlessly looked at the running back. Tch.... She seems to have scared the sheep away. Took her so much time to slowly tempt the sheep in the wolf's dean but unfortunately her wolfish ambition scared the sheep away.

Qing Xi felt extremely unloved... When will she get to bite on that cute piece of meat?

Hey, the road to chase your husband seems to be long..... Sigh~

She took her phone and was about to complain in friend group that she got a text from Song Yiren. It was a picture of a birthday party invitation .

Qing Xi looked at the invitation with caution. She remembers this plot. It's a plot from "My designer Wife" the book where Song Yiren is in. In this birthday party the ml broke the engagement between Song Yiren and annouched his relationship with the Fl. In this engagement party, Song Yiren was embarrassed and taunted a lot.

Qing Xi tapped on the table. Honestly she felt Wu Yin's three views was messy. The Ml is engaged but he fells in love with heroine and cancels the engagement saying this engagement was arranged by parents, it was forced on him and now that he foud his love of life, he wants to chase her.

Obviously on later part of book, Ml is strong and powerful as hell yet he couldn’t refuse a small engagement at the beginning? And readers also felt it was not cheating? But she clearly felt the ML was a big scumbag!

Her train of thoughts was broken when Song Yiren texted another message, "I have created some holes for my darling fiance. I need your help to push him in those. Let's discuss in spa today!!!!!!!!!"

Qing Xi rubbed her forehead. She forgot who Song Yiren is. There is nothing to worry about. Among all of their friends, Song Yiren has been the only one who has been going agaisnt the main couple like a villain and she also succeed.... She will definitely not let go of ML of her plot easily....