2. Meet the Best Friend of ML

Mei Yue asked Shi Feng, "Where are you taking me?"

Shi Feng replied, "To the airport." Mei Yue couldn't understand why Shi Feng would take her to the airport.

Could they be going on a vacation?

She excitedly asked, "Why?" Shi Feng knew what his lover was thinking by her voice. So he laughed, "Silly girl, we aren't going on a vacation. We are going to receive a person."

Thinking about that person a warm smile bloomed on Shi Feng's lips.

Mei Yue quietly looked at the handsome side profile of her lover. With a gentle smile, he seems to look more handsome.

This is the second time she saw this smile on his face. The first time was when she agreed to date him.

She asked, "Who are we going to receive?" Shi Feng smiled, "My best friend."

Mei Yue's heart skipped a beat. It would be lying to say she didn't know who Shi Feng was talking about.

Shi Feng's best friend is Qing Xi. Qing Xi is internationally known as Aeliana. Like her name, she is the brightest sun in the entertainment industry.

The goddess of both national and international big screen. But the thing is, Qing Xi is the supposed female lead of this story 'Perfect Match'.

Shi Feng is the male lead of this world. At first, she rejected him because she knew, Shi Feng was made for the female lead, Qing Xi. But because of Shi Feng's determination, she swayed.

Finally, she accepted Shi Feng and became his girlfriend. To think that she will finally meet the women from whom she snatched this handsome man, she became nervous.

What if by meeting Qing Xi, Shi Feng finally realize who is truly made for him?

Again Shi Feng's mother never liked her. She several times expressed her wish to have Qing Xi as her daughter-in-law.

Mei Yue became nervous. She really loves Shi Feng. She cannot tell what she will do if She Feng leaves her. She absolutely cannot lose him. He is her life.

Shi Feng broke the train of her thoughts by saying, "We are here." She can no longer turn back.

Grinding her teeth, she could only helplessly follow Shi Feng. She just hopes her worst nightmare doesn't become reality.

On the video man's camera, beautiful long legs could be seen. Slowly with graceful steps, an elegant figure revealed herself in front of the reporters and fans.

Although she was only wearing shorts, tennis shoes, and a simple white t-shirt, her regal aura was still spreading.

She was like a queen who simply has fallen but hasn't lost her grace.

The whole venue became crazy with the shouts of fans and the clicking sound of cameras.

Qing Xi, with all her glory, took off her sunglasses and smiled at the fans.

When she was about to get off the plane, her assistant told her that the news of her returning back was released so she had to deal with the reporters and fans.

Qing Xi has no problem with dealing with her fans. After all, these cuties are the reason for her existence but she hated the reporters.

Those reporters are pain on the ass. Tweets like birds all day with their own imagination without distinguishing right or wrong.

A reporter immediately asked Qing Xi, "Qing Xi, you have finally returned back to the country. Are you planning on making a new movie? Do you have scripts on your hand?"

Qing Xi sighed here they go again. She replied, "Why do you ask when you know I am not about to disclose any information before the official order even if I had one? Well, you all will know when the right time comes."

Then Qing Xi looked at her fans and winked, "How are you, my darlings?"

The fans replied to her with a loud cheer. Qing Xi smiled, "Please continue to support me. I am at your care."

Suddenly her assistant came and gave her phone indicating someone was on the line.

Qing Xi took the phone and heard a deep and husky voice, "Come to the VIP lounge."

Lift the table! Why is this son of halos here? Why doesn't he let her be a peaceful passer-by? What crime she did to make this mental case think her as his best friend?

This queen clearly maintained a distance from him.

Calm down Qing Xi, you cannot ruin your beautiful image for a mental patient.

Qing Xi whispered to her assistant to take her to the VIP lounge. The assistant was confused a little as Qing Xi clearly told her that she will go home immediately after landing.

But whatever, what the Queen says goes. The assistant effectively brought Qing Xi to the VIP lounge without being noticed. Entering the lounge, Qing Xi saw a handsome man talking with a beautiful woman.

Ah, so the heroine is here! Good! Very Good! This time she will surely clarify that this queen is only passer-by, not a villain.

Seeing Qing Xi, Shi Feng came to hug her but Qing Xi stepped aside, "Sorry don't like hugging ugly and brainless person." Then she looked at Mei Yue, "So you are the woman Shi Feng took fancy off."

Mei Yue immediately became nervous. She saw Qing Xi's many movies and heard a lot about her.

She sometimes thought that if she tried hard, she could also reach the level of her love rival.

But now looking at Qing Xi, she knew what kind of impossible dream she was brewing.

From the start when Qing Xi entered the room, she couldn't take her eyes off her.

Talk about aura or momentum, everything screams of her the arrival of a regal queen.

She is the person who is sitting on the throne of success. She is someone who has fame, power, talent, admiration, and love.

Mei Yue became more nervous. What will happen if this kind of person becomes offended by her?

But contrary to what she expected, what Qing Xi told her was completely different.

"Quickly get married and take this scam man away. Cannot bear him anymore."

Mei Yue was completely stunned! What did she just say!