13. A True Actress's Skill

Ye Jue looked himself in the mirror. He really looks like a high school girl who found her first love in an idol drama. But what Qing Xi did was really unexpected.....well since when she did something expected?

Hah the more he wants to stay away from her, the more she gets close to him.

And now they are bound to do a romance drama together. Although he went and had Qing Xi sighed the contract it was quite impossible to continue following the contract.

Ye Jue cast a glance at the script, after all, there were some bed scenes and he will not absolutely take a substitute for these romantic scenes.

What a joke? As if he would let another man take advantage of her in front of his eyes.

No wonder Qing Xi sighed the contract without a burden. Turned out she knew, the contract was a piece of trash. Relatively to Ye Jue's wild imagination, Qing Xi's thinking was quite simple.

Ye Jue wants it, she will give it. After all, it's normal to fulfill the wishes of her future wifey!

Ye Jue clenched his fists......How is he going to avoid her?

Qing Xi looked at her WeChat with a headache. Can someone please tell her what does this heroine wants from her?

Mei Yue: Queen Xi, we are going to film a drama together! Please take care of me!

Qing Xi: Mei Yue, I think you are quite a good actress! You don't need to be taken care at all :)

Mei Yue: I am a fan of yours. Can I have an autograph of your?

Qing Xi: Ask Shi Feng! He has some :D

It's better to maintain a distance with the heroine. So Qing Xi's all replies were polite.

Mei Yue looked at the replies and pouted. Looks like, her idol isn't comfortable with her. She asked Shi Feng who was working on his laptop, "I heard you have autographs of Qing Xi?"

Shi Feng replied, "Yes, a lot of people know the Shi and Qing are in good terms. So a lot of relatives of my clients ask the autograph of Qing Xi. So I gathered some to give when they ask." 

 Mei Yue replied, "Today I wanted to meet Qing Xi on the name of getting autograph but because you have it, she rejected."

Shi Feng laughed, "Darling, do you think Qing Xi is a really easy-going person? It's not possible for you to get her attention by just winning the award once. She now replied to you because you are my lover otherwise she would have ignored. Qing Xi may look warm person but she is really cold. Her facade doesn't allow anyone to see what kind of person she truly is!"

Mei Yue retorted, "What nonsense are you saying?"

Shi Feng signed Mei Yue to come to him. Mei Yue went closer. He typed something on his laptop and soon a scene appeared. Mei Yue knew this scene. 

Qing Xi debuted in the industry as the second female lead in this movie. In the scene, a girl with long hair looked at the handsome man and beautiful women hugging from behind a tree. A small smile bloomed on her lips while a drop of tear fell down from her cheek.

She slowly turned around. This time a smile of relief bloomed on her face.

"Goodbye, my unrequited love of three years."

This scene touched the heart of many youths and many teenage girls cried at this scene. 

Shi Feng said, "This role may touch the hearts of people but this role made her only to receive sympathetic roles more. In order to overcome her image do you know what she did?" Mei Yue shook her head.

Shi Feng opened another video. This scene was a bullying scene. The fellows of villainess bullying the heroine. Mei Yue said, "I don't see Queen Xi."

Just then the camera pointed at the side. There a student who was looking completely badass and cool was sitting. She had poker face until suddenly her eyes narrowed and a terrifying smile bloomed on her face. She was thoroughly enjoying the bullying.

This scene set goosebumps to Mei Yue. She felt herself shaking. Such an evil aura!

Suddenly a realization drew Mei Yue. She asked, "T-this cannot be..........!!" Shi Feng smiled, "That's Qing Xi."

How can her acting be such frightening! A beautiful kind second female lead to a hateful cruel psycho bully leader.........

Shi Feng continued, "Normally actors do the same kind of rule after their debut to strengthen their footings in this industry but Qing Xi always did different character as a result now she is sitting on the throne of success."

Shi Feng patted Mei Yue and said, "Don't believe what you see. Qing Xi is more than what you see! Her acting has reached a terrible level. You worked hard to win the best actress but that doesn't mean you are on the same level as Qing Xi. Because now what I see is real you but the polite Qing Xi you see is just a facade."

Mei Yue slowly lowered her head. She thought with her affords she could finally stand on the same position as Qing Xi but turned out it was an illusion of hers. When she tried to reach the same level as Qing Xi, Qing Xi already overcame that level.

Mei Yue shook her head. She won't give up. She will definitely catch up to Qing Xi. She will prove she is worthy.

Shi Feng suddenly said, "Ah you and Qing Xi are going to do a drama together, right?"

Mei Yue nodded.

Shi Feng smirked, "Be careful on your first scene together. She might pressure you to do a mistake. If you can handle her pressure, she might look on your way as an actress!"

Mei Yue looked at Shi Feng in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Shi Feng smiled, "You will know   soon."

Mei Yue pouted, "Why do I feel ominous?"

Shi Feng laughed, "Maybe I can request to Qing Xi to go easy on you!"

Mei Yue laughed out loud...........No matter! She will do her best!