12. How long Can You run?

Ye Jue slowly touched the place where the soft lips of Qing Xi touched. He silently sat on the sofa for a total of 10 minutes.

Hmm, Qing Xi definitely counted right looking at the wall clock then Ye Jue abruptly stood up and started to walk towards the door.

Hey hey, what kind of reaction is this?

Qing Xi followed him behind and just before he was about to get out of the house she opened her mouth, "Freaking Ye Jue, don't you dare to play hide and seek with me! I have tried to contact you for 3 years and you always avoided me. Since I got a chance, don't think you can avoid me anymore."

Ye Jue stopped for a while then closed the door with a loud slam.

Qing Xi couldn't help anymore but burst out laughing. She really couldn't see the cunning little fox's shadow in him anymore rather she sees a sheep in wolf's clothing!

The cuter he is, the more she wants to get him. Ah, how lovely it would be if he could immediately become her boyfriend!! Ah ah.........

How long has it been since she first met him?

She first met him when she transmigrating into this world. Truth to be told, he is considered the very first human whom she talked with after being transmigrated in a new world.

She transmigrated into the body of 15 years old Qing Xi no aka villainess Qing Xi. When she woke up in that body and heard the name of the people around her, she could hear the sound of earth-shattering.

Not this earth but the earth in her mind was shattered into pieces like glass.

So the next morning, she saw a chance and ran away from hope in order to calm her mind and think of a way to go back.

Since she doesn't know any road here, she ended up coming in front of a graveyard. She squatted down and closed her eyes.

Let's see, how to get back. Suicide........ she didn't seem to come here after her death rather she was just transmigrated............

What the heck!! Which transmigration God did such an idiotic thing??

Now how is she supposed to go back? What if she suicides and goes to drink Grandma Meng's soup. No no no. She mustn't take a decision hastily!

Suddenly she heard a loud wailing behind. She looked behind and saw many people in black dress gathered together. Someone must have died. She could hear the cries of relatives.

But as if she gives a damn! She herself, wants to cry and wail loudly. How is she going to go back?

While she was deep within her sad life, a male voice brought her back to life, "Why are you sitting on the ground?"

Qing Xi looked and saw a handsome youth man. Judging from his black dress he seems to be relative of that dead man in the graveyard. Qing Xi's eyes stuck on the Gucci watch the boy was wearing. Oh, he is rich!

Suddenly she remembered what her friend Wu Yin once said, "Qing Xi, those rich men with handsome faces are real bastards. Stay far away from them!"

This one also falls in that category. So ignore! Besides she is squatting not sitting on the floor humf!

The young man's face became ugly. He got ignored. He just thought the girl looked good and wanted to talk with her. No wonder wise say, 'Don't judge the book by its cover.' But right now, he really wants to talk.........

Let's get her talking!

He asked, "Girl, did someone from your family died?"

Qing Xi finally looked at the youth then said, "No rather I died.........No, I don't seem to be dead yet or am I? Ahhhh.....I don't know!!"

The boy's eyes twitched. Is this girl mentally retarded? What is she talking about? But he seems to be weirder one....... Why does he find her cute rather than creepy? He must have lost some screws!

Qing Xi again opened her mouth, "I feel that my whole life is ruined. I want to die."

The boy flicked Qing Xi's forehead. Qing Xi touched her forehead in pain and tears immediately welled up on her eyes.

Shit, this body is too delicate!

The boy laughed, "Little bun, what life are you talking about when you haven't become an adult yet!"

What not adult yet! This lady is older than you humf......though now she seems to have degraded.

Qing Xi immediately cursed, "You are bun. Your whole family is bun!!" Why the heck is she arguing with youth even! This body also degraded her I.Q

The boy smiled, "Fine, my family is a bun. Are you happy?"

Qing Xi finally calmed down then asked pointing at the graveyard, "Your family?"

The boy's aura became gloomy and chilly. Mommy, your daughter seems to have asked the wrong question. Amitabha, calm down.

The boy snorted with a cold voice, "I don't have a family."

Qing Xi glanced at the black dress he was wearing then decided to say nothing. Better to keep shut! Especially when her mind isn't working properly!

The boy suddenly gave her a charming smile, "How about we both enter the entertainment industry? That way we both can escape the reality and lead a life of others. That way we can both forget our pain. I will be the film emperor and you be the empress."

Qing Xi blankly looked at the handsome face of the boy. So handsome! Wait, he seems to be saying something! Who cares? So handsome........Let her take a few more glances!

The boy saw the young girl admiring his face and smirked. Time to work. He extended his pinky finger, "Promise?"

Qing Xi looked at the pinky finger which was extended to her, like a puppet she locked her pinky with his. The young boy smirked, "Mission accomplished." Then he started walking away.

Qing Xi soon returned to her senses and shouted, "What's your name?"

The boy stopped then replied, "Ye Jue, my name. Remember."

Qing Xi smiled after she recalled the past. Ye Jue back then was really a fox. Used his face to get a promise from her. Qing Xi may not be an upright person but promises wights a lot in her mind. So that's how she entered this messy industry.

Qing Xi looked at the closed door. 12 years have passed and they again stood face to face but this time the roles between them changed.

Qing Xi licked her lips. Ye Jue let's see how long you can stay away from me!