9. Dear Koi is Petrified

Qing Xi opened her Weibo after getting on the car. And as expected, the whole Weibo was full of her news.

The first three headlines were ruled by her.

Qing Xi didn't win the best actress this time

Ye Jue declared Qing Xi as his rival

Suspected having affair: Qing Xi kisses Ye Jue

Mei Yue wins the best actress

Qing Xi's lips twitched seeing the havoc she caused. But what surprised her the most was many people praising her and also some people protested that the award was unfair.

In the book, all accepted the fact that Qing Xi lost and many of her fans turned their back on her.

Now seeing so many fans consoling her and fighting for her, a crystal clear drop of tear rolled down on her cheek.

She saw many people commenting about her and praising her.

[ Qing Xi, you are the best. You should have won the award ]

[ Qing Xi, don't worry. We will win next time ok! ]

[ Qing Xi, you looked stunning today. Which brand's dress did you wear?]

[ Upstairs you are really something! Still caring about the dress! ]

[ Well I am upset about the award but you cannot deny Qing Xi looked like a regal queen. Ready to buy the dress >v< ]

[ Upstairs have you forgotten? Our Queen is rich! Can you match her! ]

[ I think it's a dress of Spade Ace. Qing Xi always wears Spade Ace ]

[ Hey hey why aren't you talking about Ye Jue and Qing Xi! ]

[ To much face powder. Don't want them together. Hurts my eyes ]

[ I want to see them throwing dog food. Where are directors? Come pack them together in a movie! ]

[ Ahhhhhh, my heart. Though I prefer a kiss on the lips......Gosh, Qing Xi why are you such a miser? ]

[ I don't know but I feel like Qing Xi only fooled reporters. She had no other feeling! ]

[ Why did Mei Yue win? My Goddess did a better job! ]

[ Yeah even Ye Jue admitted Qing Xi as his rival. Qing Xi's acting skill is much higher than Mei Yue! ]

Qing Xi laughed seeing the discussion. No wonder, Song Yiren wanted her to be such high key. That money goblin must have earned a lot.

Certain money goblin grinning ear to ear seeing the enthusiasm of Qing Xi's fans to buy and getting ready to take full use of purchasing power of fans.

Qing Xi leaned back. Well, many fans are still upset about her not winning the award so the dress and the kiss didn't get the butterfly effect but it still ok. She is satisfied with this result. In the book, Qing Xi passed tonight getting drunk.

Look like she won't be needing to do it. Qing Xi saw some of her fans went to torture Mei Yue. She became worried.

Shi Feng a black-bellied person was recorded as an extremely possessive person. He would send a lawsuit to all who bad-mouthed Mei Yue. Looks like her fans are on the edge of getting a lawsuit!

Unlike Song Yiren, she has no intention to provoke the heroine but if Mei Yue provokes her, she won't be silent.

Since Mei Yue did nothing, she won't make it difficult for her. Looks like she needs another breakthrough.

Qing Xi called Zhang Yimou. Zhang Yimou answered the call and Qing Xi requested him to give the cast list out.

Zhang Yimou knew Qing Xi had her own selfishness to request this but he won't reject it. It's a rare time.

Three of his cast are on fire so it is a good time to gain publicity and getting the favor of Qing Xi is also good. So he immediately took action and soon Weibo became hot with a piece of new news.

[ APG Official V: Being deeply loved by someone gives one strength while loving someone deeply gives one courage. They have different and difficult paths but will their path lead them to a beautiful destination? Starring 'The Seventh Order' written by Shu Ling. Cast list.............. ]

This post immediately went on fire. It got more than 10 million views within an hour and the views kept on rising.

Qing Xi's eyes twitched looking at the cast list. Who is she? Where is she? What is she doing? That freaking director..........No wonder he is famous. Definitely knows how to kill two birds in one shot.

Male Lead: Ye Jue              Female Lead: Qing Xi         

Second Female Lead: Mei Yue           Second Male Lead: Han Jingfeng

Really good. Knows that three of his casts are on fire still had to take advantage and make her in debt to him.

The cast list was really tempting. Qing Xi Vs Mei Yue. Former Best Actress Vs New Best Actress. Ye Xi CP coming on the screen and in a drama?? Means many romantic scenes. The anticipation of this drama sky-rocked.

Qing Xi really did want to play with Ye Jue. Never thought an opportunity will present himself so soon. Besides what's with this heroine being the second female lead! No wonder the director agreed! Damn Opportunist!!

Jin Lou looked at Qing Xi and asked, "Shocked?" Qing Xi answered, "No, I am petrified!"

Suddenly her phone rang. She saw Song Yiren calling her.

She answered the call, "My Dearest Koi, you have lightened up my world!!" 

Qing Xi disgustedly said, "I see myself helping you to become richer without any benefits."

Song Yiren choked. Well, it's true. She used Qing Xi for free advertisement, never paying money.

Song Yiren changed the topic, "Qing Xi you know, you are more savage than me. In the book, the headlines belonged to Mei Yue but you completely snatched them."

Qing Xi asked with a hint of worry, "Will this affect me?" Song Yiren replied in a careless tone, "Don't think too much. Live your life for your happiness. Others don't matter."

Qing Xi smiled at the words of Song Yiren, feeling relieved. It's nice to have them. Friends who know her the best and who can bear the burden with her.

She is really lucky!