10. Drunk Shen Meng's Male God

Today Qing Xi had a fan meeting. Though Qing Xi really likes her fans she cannot be too close to them. Who knows when an anti-fan will do something to her!

So her agent made a way. After three months Qing Xi will hold a fan meeting and by doing lottery some fans will be eligible to participate in this fan meeting.

Fan meetings are quite tiring. Qing Xi finally finished the fan meeting. It was already evening but Qing Xi was too tired to even lift a finger. So she was resting in her exclusive lounge that suddenly her phone vibrated. Because of being in the fan meeting, Qing Xi had muted her phone.

She was quite surprised to see Wu Yin calling her. Wu Yin is now quite busy with editing her new book. So, she even had time to call her, surprised Qing Xi. 

She took the call and heard the anxious voice of Wu Yin, "Xiao Xi quickly come to the Vue bar."

Qing Xi's lips twitched. What the heck is she doing in a bar? Has Wu Yin gone mad?

Qing Xi immediately packed up and rushed towards her car. She dragged the driver out and sat on the driving seat, fasten her seat belt, and drove away, leaving the petrified driver and assistant standing.

The driver asked, "Say, should we report this to Ms.Jin?" The assistant glared, "Do you think we have the other way around? Let's just hope Ms.Jin will be kind towards us."

While Qing Xi drove at high speed. Wu Yin never went to a bar. In fact, none of them in the friend circle has the habit of drinking or going to a bar. What happened today?

Finally, she reached the bar. After parking the car she immediately entered the bar. She didn't need to extend an effort to find Wu Yin because after entering the bar a group of girls caught her eyes.

Each and every of that group has a pretty face and a good body. Just by standing together, they were the center of attention in the bar.

Qing Xi had a bad hunch in her heart. Song Yiren, Wu Yin, Sun Maomu, and Shen Meng......all of her friends are present in a bar together? What's going on?

As Qing Xi walked closer she saw a drunk Shen Meng laying her head down on the table. She became stunned.

Shen Meng is the typical good girl. She would never drink. What happened to her today?

Qing Xi softly asked, "Shen Meng, what happened? Why are you drinking?" 

Song Yiren glared at Wu Yin and replied to Qing Xi, "Why are you asking poor Shen Meng? Ask her! It's all her fault after all."

Qing Xi looked at Wu Yin questionly. Wu Yin with teary eyes looked at Qing Xi and tugged his sleeves and said, "Qing Xi, believe me, I never thought something like this would happen! If I knew I would have never written that book!"

Qing Xi started to have a headache. She couldn't understand anything from the broken words of Song Yiren and Wu Yin. She looked at Sun Maomu for help.

Sun Maomu slowly explained to Qing Xi. After hearing everything, Qing Xi couldn't tell whom she should blame. 

Shen Meng was a famous comic artist while Wu Yin was a popular writer. Wu Yin wrote a book called 'Love for my artist' in their previous world. In order to let the readers relate themselves with the book more, she made the transmigrated heroine rewrite the famous 'Call of Flame' which is the greatest work of Shen Meng. 

Shen Meng is transmigrated in the book 'Love for my artist' when she wanted to read that book to make a perfect cover picture for it on Wu Yin's request. 

After transmigrating, she wanted to introduce everyone with her pride so she quickly redrew the comic but unfortunately, the heroine published the comic before Shen Meng and as a result, Shen Meng's fans started to scold Shen Meng as a copycat and fake. 

The heroine's fans also scolded Shen Meng a lot. All of these now lead to this drunk Shen Meng and all of them around her. Qing Xi couldn't blame Shen Meng, after all, she didn't read the book and couldn't scold Wu Yin because she never knew this would happen. 

Again, Wu Yin should have given Shen Meng heads up about this matter. On the other hand, after transmigrating Shen Meng should have taken at last some news about the basic storyline. Both of them are guilty and both of them are victims. 

Nothing to say. 

Qing Xi suddenly heard loud footsteps. She looked back and saw a handsome man who wore black windbreaker, walking towards them. Looking at them man Qing Xi had to say, he is really handsome. 

He wouldn't be overshadowed by the most handsome man in the entertainment industry Ye Jue. He looked at Qing Xi and bowed to her then he walked over to Shen Meng. 

Shen Meng drowsily looked at the man and said, "Ah, now I am seeing my Male God Lu Beichen!" 

The so-called Male God of Shen Meng bend down and placed one of his hands beneath her knee and other on her shoulder. Then he easily pulled Shen Meng into a princess carry. 

Song Yiren became shocked and she immediately blocked the man's path, "Y-y-you, put her down! Who are you?" Lu Beichen narrowed his eyes, "I appreciate what you did for Shen Meng but trust me, I don't appreciate light blub." 

Song Yiren became angry. She wanted to hit Lu Beichen but Sun Maomu stopped her on time. Lu Beichen snorted and walked away. Song Yiren looked at Sun Maomu and said, "Why did you stop me? What if he does something to her!" 

Qing Xi coughed, "Song Yiren, that man is the person whom Xiao Meng is chasing." Song Yiren asked confused, "You mean whom Shen Meng wanted to eat." 

Wu Yin coughed while Qing Xi and Sun Maomu stayed silent. Pretend we heard nothing!