Characters

Hi everyone! Since Capture your Heart has passed 2K+ reads, I decided to make another fan-fiction novel. This fan fiction novel is based on the suggestions of international Moomoos. Because of this, I will fulfill their request hihi~. Again, I'm not really good at making novels. But I believe that if you have a wide imagination and you have passion for your work, you will achieve what you hope for. I hope you enjoy my fan-fic novel.

These are the stars of WILD:
• Moonbyul as Liane
- Liane is a soon-to-be Queen of the Kingdom of Sapphire. But because her heart fell on a female werewolf, it would delay her throne as a Queen. Will the conflict between the two kingdoms stop because of their love affair with Stellia?

• Solar as Stellia
- Stellia is the daughter of Queen Aster and King Jackson, and sister of Helena. Ever since she met Liane, her life has been peaceful and colorful. Will she be free from the kingdom that is choking her life?

• Sandeul as Synx
- Synx is Liane's best friend, but he thinks of Liane as more than friends. Ever since Liane met Stellia, he has been jealous of the two. Will he betray Liane? Or will he defend Liane and Stellia's secret romance?

• Changsub as Christopher
- Christopher will be Stellia's future spouse due to the alliance of the Amethyst kingdom and the Topaz kingdom. His feelings for others were cold, but his heart only softened for Stellia. Will he be able to help Stellia in her pursuit? Or he will break up the romance between Stellia and Liane?

• Kim Yonghee as Helena
- Helena is Stellia's older sister. She can't trust her sister. She is the first one who knows the real relationship between Stellia and Liane. Will she tell it to Queen Aster and King Jackson for the sake of the throne?

• Lee Minhyuk as Mykel
- Mykel is Liane's older brother. Back then, they all got along. But now that his sister has a relationship, they have lost everything in common. Will their former sibling-relationship be saved? Or will he join forces with the kingdom of werewolves?

• Bae Jong-ok as Queen Aster from Kingdom of Sapphire
• Jo Woo-jin as King Jackson from Kingdom of Sapphire
- Queen Aster and King Jackson are the parents of Stellia and Helena. They initiated their marriage contract of Christopher and Stellia for the good sake of their clan. Will they know Stellia's secret?

• Ma Dong-seok as King Dominic from Kingdom of Amethyst
- King Dominic is the father of Liane and Mykel. Since the disappearance of her husband, she has been the mother and father of Liane and Mykel. Will he reject Liane when he finds out its secret?

•Na Younghee as Queen Miriam from Kingdom of Amethyst

The questions can be answered as you follow the fan-fiction novel made by mari_kasuyaki. 💖

The content of the novel is fictional. The novel is related to the LGBTQIA+ community, so I hope your hearts and minds are open. To the co-Moomoos, I hope you will support me in another fan-fiction novel because you are my inspiration in doing this. Thanks a lot! 💚