Grow

Liane's POV

16 years later

I grew up not being with my mother for 19 years. I noticed that as my older brother, Mykel, and I were growing up, our father did not greet us very well. So my brother and I are the only ones who understand each other.

"What are you gonna to do this year? You're going to college soon. Don't you have any plans to study?" My older brother is a little worried.

"I'll think about it some more." I said.

"You know, you'll find the princess you're looking for, right." He asked directly.

"Maybe." I said straight away. "Will you help me?" I asked my brother.

"Depends. If you can find her, I'll help you." He said while messing with my hair.

My brother and I are close. But we have a difference perspective about living as vampires. He still continues to bite the necks of mortal people and to collect blood, while I have never tried to kill a mortal man but I depend on animal blood to last my life. Only my brother and I know my secret about not killing mortals. Every night, I go out and I always go to a restaurant bar to look for the princess from the kingdom of Sapphire.

Stellia's POV

19 years has passed, I was still imprisoned by my parents in the kingdom of Sapphire and they planned for me to get married with Christopher, the prince from the Topaz Kingdom. Also, here is the worst, my sister is abusing me that she wants our mother's throne to be hers.

So every night, I run away from the kingdom and I always go to the city which is far from the kingdom. Tonight I am going to a bar restaurant where this is the first time I go here, because I usually go to the park. I went in and I saw a lot of people. There are also a lot of wines I see. I sat down at the long counter table near the bartender and I ordered a shot glass of Margarita. As I looked at the people, I saw a woman with red hair and lips, and a black dress. But the color of her eyes dominates as her hair's color.

I slapped my face to wake me up in intoxication

I slapped my face to wake me up in intoxication. When I looked at her again, she was staring at me as if shocked but the color of her eyes was still red. I immediately left the restaurant and accelerated my pace but she immediately blocked me. I saw a vampire, oh my! She looked at me as if observing me. She stroked my hair, it was glowing. She suddenly brought her face close to my neck.

"What are you doing? Are you going to kill me?" I was afraid while I asked her.

"I hope so. But you're pathetic. You're the one I'm looking for." She admitted.

"Do you know me?" I asked her with a tremor in my voice.

"Yes. Hmm. I thought you were going to kill me, but it looks like I'm going to kill you." She said as she moved her face away from my neck. "It looks like your parents aren't training you to defend. You need to practice so that the next time we meet, we'll fight." She left immediately without introducing herself to me. I think and worry about who she is. Ha?! Was she the girl that I scared before? I tried to chase but I could no longer see her. I hope to see her soon. Maybe she will be my savior.

Liane's POV

While walking around the restaurant, I saw a woman with shiny hair. Today is the full cresent moon. As I grabbed Stellia's strand of hair from my pocket, the brilliance of the strand I was holding was matched to the hair of the woman sitting near the counter table. I immediately went there and saw the woman with brown eyes, long black hair, and white fair skin. She's the one I'm looking for. She slapped her face to wake herself up in intoxication. When she looked at me again, I was staring at her as if shocked. She immediately left the restaurant and accelerated my pace but I immediately blocked her. Of course, she saw a vampire. I looked at her and I stroked her hair, it was glowing. I suddenly brought my face close to her neck.

"What are you doing? Are you going to kill me?" She was afraid while she asked me.

"I hope so. But you're pathetic. You're the one I'm looking for." I admitted.

"Do you know me?" She asked me with a tremor in her voice.

"Yes. Hmm. I thought you were going to kill me, but it looks like I'm going to kill you." I said as I moved my face away from her neck. "It looks like your parents aren't training you to defend. You need to practice so that the next time we meet, we'll fight." I left immediately without introducing myself to her.

See you soon, Stellia.

Hello everyone! How are you all? I hope you have a beautiful day. I am truly sorry for the super-duper delay to update "Wild". 😔 But I am very thankful to those people who still read and support me. Keep reading, keep safe, and keep your mental health check. I love you, Moomoos! 💚