Oppress

Stellia's POV

In the kingdom of Sapphire, my experience from my childhood until now was sad and hopeless because of my sister, Helena. She wanted to take our mother's throne.

<< Flashback

I sat in my mother's chair in a large hall where my mother and father's seat in the kingdom was located. As I sat down, Helena suddenly entered the hall. She slammed the door open, and fastened her pace. When she approached me, she immediately pulled my hair. "Why are you sitting there?" She asked aloud.

"I'm just wondering here. I didn't do anything stupid here." I said pitifully.

"Remember this and put what I'm about to say into your cunt. THE CROWN WILL BE FITTED. I WILL BE THE QUEEN. Understood?" He threatened and I just nodded. He let go of my hair and left the room as if nothing had happened.

End of Flashback

Helena has changed since the attention of my parents went to me and Christopher and I had a marriage agreement. I think Helena has a secret crush on Christopher or maybe she wants attention from my parents too. Even if she hurts me, I will never lose my love for her as a sister.

I was leaving the kingdom when I met Helena. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows when she saw me.

"Where are you going?" She asked constantly.

"In the city. I will look for a university to study." I reply.

"Do they know that?" She asked and I nodded. She walked and passed me. She didn't fight me? What did she eat? I slowly shook my head and immediately left the kingdom. I brought my requirements and went to the nearest university. Fortunately, my parents allowed me to study and I wanted to be free somehow. Of course I used the ability to run fast. It didn't take long for me to reach the university.

As I toured the university, I couldn't believe the size of the university I was about to attend. I entered the administration building to pass the requirements. Bachelor of Arts major in Visual Arts is the course I took. While I was waiting for my name to be called, I was imagining what my life would be like as a student and suddenly Liane came into my mind. Why did I think of her?

Stellia

I came back to reality when my name was called and I passed the requirements. After I passed the requirements, the registrar gave me my official schedule for the upcoming school year next week. I will be free somehow.

I was leaving the university when a woman was looking at me from behind a tree at the crossing. I saw her red eyes, pale complexion, and her red lips smiling at me. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to die. I opened my eyes again and when I looked at the crossing, the woman was gone. I looked around and I couldn't see her either.

What does Liane need from me?