First Met (II)

Liane's POV

Even though 3 years have passed since we lost my mother, I miss every moment I was with her. So I always ask my father how he met the mother. "Father, how did you and mother meet?"

"I met your mother just right here in our kingdom. In my eyes, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met." Father replied as if he was thrilled. But suddenly the older brother stood up and left the table. I would have followed him but my father stopped me and we continued to eat. After I ate, I immediately went to my older brother's room. When I entered, I saw my older brother crying as he held a photo of our family. I immediately left the house to look around and avoid crying in front of them.

I play all night near to rhe house because I'm not allowed to go out of the house every sunrise until sunset. Later, I got some flowers from the ground, removed the petals from the flowers and I put them on my hands. The petals overflowed on my hands and I threw the petals into the river. As the petals flowed, I followed it. As I followed it, I smell the scent of the protagonist from afar and search for it. When I smelled it, I saw a young woman sitting on the rocks. The girl was naked, her skin is white, her hair is long and dark, and her angelic face formed in my attention. As I'm looking for the girl, I sense the protagonist, means that I close to her. After the clouds melted, the bright moon appeared. With the appearance of the bright moon, the girl changed form and became a wolf. At my glance, I was amazed by the wolf's strange appearance. Suddenly there was a noise behind me and I looked at it and I saw nothing. When I faced to the front, the girl disappear. I looked for it and I suddenly feel stiffened because I could sense the breath near on my shoulder. When I faced the back again, the beautiful girl glared at me. The girl looked into my eyes, and she knew I was facing her.

"You're a vampire. Don't worry, I won't fight you first. I'm Stellia.", Stellia said and raised her hand slightly to me at the same time.

"I.. I'm Liane. Are you sure you can't fight me?" I asked her with a shudder in my voice.

"Yes. I won't fight you FIRST. Maybe when we meet again. I'll give you something." Stellia said and she handed over the strand of her hair. "If we ever meet again, that strand of my hair will help you. When you see my hair glowing every cresent moon, that will be me. And when we meet again, I'll kill you." Stellia's explained and challenged me. With the wolves screaming, Stellia immediately said goodbye to me.

Before I could lose sight of Stellia, Stellia kissed me on the cheek and the wolf girl quickly ran away.

When I got home, I quickly went to my room. I searched my container where I kept the sentimental things in my life. I put Stellia’s hair strand there in a small box and I also put her name on an old-fashioned paper. I added a letter below his name.

"I hope you remember me and we meet again.
I will end the mess,
The miserable mess that our ancestors started and carried."

<< 3 years ago..

Before my mother died, I talked to her and put her in bed. "Darling, I have something to tell you." She pronounced. "What is it, mother?" I wonder what my mother wants to say. "When the right time comes, you will end the wheel started by our ancestor and the ancestor of our opponent. Hmmm.. Tell the princess of the kingdom of wolves that their queen betrayed to your grandfather." She was slowly telling me the truth, and I could tell that she was having a hard time breathing. "Promise me darling, promise to tell the princess the truth. Don't be like me who remained silent." My mother added and I felt guilt over her confession. "Don't worry mom, I'll do it. I'll keep your promise." I spoke softly to her and I saw the smile, a smile that lightened her. When she took my hand, my mother fainted and died.

End of flashback ■

When I touched my mother's letter, my tears suddenly flowed. I will never forget my mother’s smile before she died. I will make the promise, a promise to fix the wolves' kingdom and ours.

Third Person's POV

Three years back from now, it was the year that the light of the family, Queen Miriam, was about to die. Mykel was about to go to her mother's bedroom, but he stopped when he saw her sister next to their mother. Mykel just peeked out of his mother's room, and he listened to the conversation. He heard the confession of their mother to Liane.

"When the right time comes, you will end the wheel started by our ancestor and the ancestor of our opponent. Hmmm.. Tell the princess of the kingdom of wolves that their queen  betrayed to your grandfather." Queen Miriam was slowly telling the truth Liane.

"Promise me darling, promise to tell the princess the truth. Don't be like me who remained silent." She added and Liane felt guilt over her mother's confession.

"Don't worry mother, I'll do it. I'll keep your promise." Liane spoke softly to the queen. Mykel was shocked by what he heard, and he was moved to tears by what he heard. When Liane cried in their mother's room, Mykel ran to his room and he poured out her anger and tears from his mother's confession.

How are you, Moomoos? How was your day? It's cold tonight here in the Philippines, but I realized that it's fun to edit when the weather is cold. I hope you like this part. This fan-fic novel will soon reach 100 reads and soon to 1K on "Capture your Heart". Many thanks to those who read and supported me from the beginning of my first fanfic. Keep reading and supporting me. Keep safe, keep your mental health check and I love you, Moomoos! 💚