Mark

Stellia's POV

Don't worry, I'll protect you. See you tomorrow, darling.

I will never forget the last thing Liane said to me. I hurried home when I felt a slight pain in my neck. I ignored the pain and went straight home.

I took a shortcut that only wolves knew so I went there. As I was walking, someone seemed to be following me. When I felt the creature approaching me, I elbowed the creature causing it to fall to its ground. I ran and was about to kill it when I stopped because Christopher was the only one following me. I took a deep breath because I was so nervous, and I immediately stood up and helped Christopher up.

"I'm sorry. I thought a vampire was following me." I apologized to Christopher.

"It's okay. I understand you. I know you're always alert. I guess I was just too worried about you." He responded and accompanied me home. "How was your first class? Were they scary?" Christopher suddenly asked and I laughed softly.

"Haha. Are you serious about your question? Do people look scary? Wait, are you afraid of mortals?" I asked him and he nodded. I just found out that he is afraid of people. "We don't hurt them, they won't hurt us, Chris. Remember that." When Christopher heard that, he hugged me. Before we pulled out of the hug, he noticed that I had a mark on my neck.

"Stell, what's on your nec-."

"Goodbye, Chris. Thanks for picking me up." I immediately said goodbye to him. Wait, I have a mark on my neck? I entered the kingdom easily and went straight to my room to check the mark. I looked closely at my neck on the big mirror, and saw a red mark with something engraved on it. The moon is engraved. Couldn't Liane do that? I shook my head gently and quickly changed my clothes.

When I came down I saw my mother and father eating. They invited me to join them for dinner but I refused and covered my neck with my hair. I went out of the kingdom to get some fresh air. I walked into the forest near our kingdom when I saw Helena walking towards me. She stopped and seemed to smell something. Wait, this makes me nervous. I was about to run when my sister kicked me and I hit on a tree. Her arm was on my body to prevent me from escaping and she looked at my neck.

"Who made that mark? If you don't tell me, I'll kill you." It was obvious in Helena's voice that she was angry but I did not respond to her threat. I saw her pull out the dagger and was about to stab me. My eyes were closed because I was afraid of the dagger. Before the dagger landed on me, I felt Helena jump and someone grab me. The creature took me in a hug. When I opened my eyes, I saw Liane. Why is she here? Liane landed me gently in a safe place and quickly ran to Helena.

Try to hurt Stellia, I will kill you.

Liane was about to cut off my sister's head when I stopped her. I don't know but suddenly my tears flowed.

"Liane, don't kill her. I'm begging you." I said to Liane loudly and pitifully and she let go of Helena. I quickly walked over to my sister and hugged her.

She almost killed you, Stellia.

When I heard that, I couldn't help myself but slap her. Helena was surprised when I did that to Liane. I support Helena as she stands up and before we pass Liane, I say a harsh word to her.

Let me go. I don't want to see you again.

I looked Liane in the eye and her red eyes were full of regret but I ignored it and we walked away. While I was supporting Helena, I couldn't stop crying. Now that my sister found out who was the culprit of the mark on my neck. I don't know if she will report to our mother and father, but I am ready for the punishment.

I deserve it.