เหตุผล(Reasons)

I leaning on my locker with my backpack on my shoulder. Talking to my buddy Bam.

"Dude! You should come with us later, I promise I won't tell your dad?" I just laughed..

"You won't tell my dad, when we are both leaving inside one gate you dork" Bam is like inviting me to go to a party with our friends like over a month ago.

"Who's party are you going!?" I asked him opening my locker and gather my book to put it inside my bag. It's almost the first period of our last day ni High School.

"You know her, the one with a huge crush on you!?" I just looked at him confused. I know I'm so oblivious.

"Speaking of the devil, Her she comes" He looked at the hallway behind my back.

There she is a...a girl on a very short skirt uniform.

"Hi Lisa!?" She said leaning into me as I closed my locker.

"Hi Miyeon" she pretty and so sexy.

And guest what,she is the only daughter of one of the richest family in Thailand.

She leaned and grab my neck tie and whisper on my ear.

"I want to taste you later" she said that to my ear seductively and bite my ear.

I just gulped. And Shit this girl knows how press all the buttons in me.

I'm getting hot and bothered at the same time.

She back up and walked away with her minions.

But before she could get far she turned around.

"You should come to my party later Lis,.Bring Him with you" she said pointing to Bam.

"What the fuck just happened!?" Bam nudge me by the shoulder. Which made me shook my head in disbelief.

"I think we are going to party then!" I said which made Bam jump on his place.

"Yes! That's what I have been talking about" he said putting his arm on my shoulder.

The bell rang and we walked towards our classroom.

Bam has this happy face all the time we are inside the classroom.. I know he has this big crush on one of Miyeon's minions.

The days seems ends in the blur when the bell sounds.

Which means it's the end of the school year which made everybody howl for joy.

I gather my things and put my bag on my shoulder.We walks outside of the school to wait for the car to pick us up.

A black BMW park in front of us and the driver walks to the passenger and open it and I got in as well as Bam.

"How was the last day of school!?" The driver asked.

"It was okay uncle!" I answered.

"Well so far the best day yet ever Papa!" Bam said. My personal driver and bodyguard is Bam's father.

"Young Master, your father is home!" Which I just looked at him in the rear view mirror.

I don't like him being home. I think he really hates me. It's like everything I do he gave it a really wrong sort of meaning to it.

He is a kind of father you have to work so hard to impress. Which I am doing my best on my studies. But it's not quite enough.

My heart beat very fast whenever he is around.