자부심Pride

After Jennie walks out of the boardroom with that guy. I just stay there for a couple of minutes.

I just have to endure the pain all over again.

Shit!!!

Until someone knocks on the door. It was the receptionist.

I asked her if she could get me through Jennie's assistant. I wanted to book an appointment for her the next day to come.

I won't give up that easily.

What's odd is the guy who she drags out of the room seems so familiar. I think I have seen him before. I don't know when or where.

I made sure that the appointment would bear a name that is not familiar to Jennie so that she will not cancel it at all.

I don't want her rejection for the second time around.

I will make sure I would give a good fight for her this time.

She had no ring on her yet. I make sure this time it would be me putting it on her.

I know she is a little feisty but I know her soft spot. Damn even thinking about her gave me a boner. Shoots!

Later that night I and my Bruno decided to go to a bar. The old bar that he helps Somi to drag me unto the car because I'm so drunk.

We drank a couple of beers while he was talking to a couple of girls in the corner.

I am just drinking my way out of this night. I keep my limit, I'm not that mess anymore. I wanted to be sober.

“Boss! Alex just called me, he said he is in Seoul visiting someone, is it okay if he joined us tonight!?”

“That's okay, the more the merrier,” I said as I swig a bottle of beer.

The music is booming, girls were dancing on the dance floor like no tomorrow.

Booze is everywhere. I just sitting on the bar looking at them.

I was about to go the bathroom when I bump into someone.

Watch where you're going, idiot” he must be so drunk, he wobbles when he walks, clinging to a girl who has a very short and tight dress.

I looked at the guy, it was none other than Kim Jong-in a.k.a Kai...This guy is a mess.

“Oh! Fancy meeting you here!?” he said with a smirk.

I just looked at him. I don't want any trouble.

“Did you know that this motherfucker here stole my fiancee from me!?” he said talking to the girl, whom he is with.

I didn't get to react when a fist landed on my face and made a cut on my right eyebrow.

“You son of a bitch” I said to him an about to lounge when Bruno drags me away from him.

While Kai was dragged out of the bar.

You have the guts to get back here when you got her...and leave”  I can't even understand what he just said which made me even confused.

I got her what!?” I furrowed my eyebrow looking at him being dragged out of the bar with his bimbo tugging along.

That's very strange.

I didn't know I was oozing. A drip of blood comes tailing down my face. It must have been hit by the huge ring on his hand because the cut is deep.

“Are you okay boss!? Here!” he handed me some paper towels that he got from the bartender.

“Hey! Mate can I get some frost here!?” the barman just nod and gave me an ice wrap on a clean white fabric.

Thank you!” I said to both Bruno and the Barman.

I'm sorry Boss! I just pissed and one thing I know that guy smacks you on the face”

It's okay, I can deal with that guy, I just wasn't paying attention to him” which made Bruno just nod.

“Hey!” Bruno said. He is waving someone at the door of the bar. And seems to move towards us.

“How are you mate!? It's been a long time” Bruno said. and I turned around. It was Alex from Los Angeles.

Hey! Boss.” I just waved at him.

When did you arrive, mate!?” Bruno asked.

Just a couple of days ago. I just came to see my fiancee, ”

“Wow! You proposed!?” Bruno asked.

“Yeah!” Alex seems so happy.

Well! Congratulations, this needs a celebration” Bruno said and requested a bottle of Champagne from the bartender. He gave us 3 champagne flutes to celebrate.

“Oh! my fiancee just texted, is it okay boss if he tugs along!?” I just nod. I'm okay with it. It's their time to celebrate their engagement.

Moments later we chatted and I was just leaning at the Bar.

While Bruno is beside me drinking the rest of the Champagne while Alex excused himself to fetch his fiancee outside the bar.

“Hello! Everyone, Boss!, Meet my fiancee!” I slowly glanced back. I think I just spit all the champagne that is inside my mouth onto the floor.

Alex is holding hands with someone that Jennie just drag out of the boardroom earlier.

Alex was so confused while the tall British guy beside him is sweating like hell.

Your gay!?” I said to Alex.

“Yes! Boss, we have been dating for a couple of years now, Bruno knows” I just looked at Bruno and He hugs the man beside Alex.

“Hi! Olly, finally he puts a ring on your finger” I just looked at the back and forth.

Am I this drunk!?

What is going on here!?” I said standing up.

“How can't you be engaged when you are dating Jennie Kim!?” I asked Olly. Alex just looked at me and Olly.

“I can explain babe” Oh gosh! What's with the endearment.

This is confusing right now.

Ummm! That's not true., I and Jennie are friends and co-workers, like duh! I am working with her, besides she is not my type, this guy is my type !”He said and kissed Alex on the lips.

“I'm Oliver by the way, Your Lisa right!?” I just nod.

“But please don't call me that, just call me Olivia or most of my friends call me Olly” I just laugh and shook my head in disbelief.

That's why he was so familiar. I saw a picture of him on Alex's phone when I stayed in the States when Somi was pregnant Eun Ae.

This is interesting.

Jennie Kim, what are you up to?

Jennie just used him to get away from me earlier. Nice one Jennie. Nice...

A/N: LOVE IS PURE AND TRUE; LOVE KNOWS NO GENDER