복잡한 Complicated

My legs are bouncing up and down on my seat. Shit! I think I'm gonna be sick.

I am on a car ride going to Kim's Corporation. Somi called me early morning on my hotel that I am staying to remind me about the meeting.

She would be attending as well. Which is a big relief on my part. I needed her.

I can't face Jennie on my own. Am I this scaredy cat all of sudden. I even dodge death when I was blasted from the air on my collision during my military days but meeting Jennie for a very long time is different.

It's like something on my chest and my stomach that is bugging me.

"Boss are you okay!?" Bruno asked glancing at me on the rearview mirror.

"Yes! Never been better" I lied to him.

"Are you sure!?" I looked at him with my eyebrows furrows.

"You look so pale, I'm bringing you to the hospital instead" He said.

"Don't, I'm okay!" I said smiling to him, but he keeps on looking at me in the mirror though.

I felt a vibration inside my pocket. It was my cellular device.

"Yes!" I said to the person behind. I press the speaker so that I could talked to her without putting it on my ear.

"Lisa!? Where the hell are you!?" a frustrated Somi said on the other line.

"I'm on my way,okay!?" I said to her.

"The Boss is not feeling well, I'm gonna take her to the hospital" Bruno shout from the driver seat.

"Bruno shut up will yah!" I said to him which made him smirk

"What!?, Are you okay!?" Somi asked. She has this worried tone in her voice.

"I'm okay Somi don't cha worry, Bruno is just kidding" I looked at Bruno and I made a fist on him. Which made him laughed louder.

Me and my employees we banters from time to time, I always treated them as family. For Bruno he is like my big little brother.

"But Somi! I think I got a stomach flu or something, can we just cancel the meeting!?"

"Oh! my God!! Are you six years old!? Get your butt here or I'll be calling your father" she then end the call.

I can't escape this anymore. This is really happening.

For a couple minutes of ride the car stops on a building with a huge J.K on the the front of the building.

“Do you need me inside boss!?” Bruno asked.

I think I can handle this" I said as Bruno walks outs the car and open the passenger for me.

As I walked inside the building I noticed that there are lots of people on there lobby.

A perks of having there CEO as a celebrity I might say.

The moment I went inside the lobby I went to call Somi.

Somi, can you come and fetch me,.I'm at the lobby, No! I left him outside.yeah! I know you love me,.Byee!!” I ended up the call and wait for Somi..

As I was standing there on my own I noticed a ball hit the back of my shoe and a familiar cute little boy was running towards it.

I got down and I held the ball.

“Hi! Liam! Remember me!?" I said to him.

What's odd is that he didn't answer me, He just hugged me instead. Which is so cute I might say. It melted my heart.