고통Pain

"Good Morning Miss Kim" I was startled by the voice who suddenly came into my office.

"Good Morning Sir" A Swiss tall man went inside my office with two bodyguards at his tail.

"What brings you here!?" I stand up greeted him. When did he get here, entering my office without permission?

"I'm sorry for coming in short notice Miss Kim, I just want to see how your company is doing" well he owns sixty percent but I am the one running it.

"Miss Kim, I'm going to be straight to the point here," He said as he sat down on the chair in front of my desk.

"I want to give you back the ten percent of the company, but I wanted to build an office here at your building, I want it to be specifically the 49th floor," He said. What the heck is this old man talking about.

I just went silent. Why all of a sudden and why the heck here in my building?

"You may wonder why!?" I just nod.

"My only daughter Lisa has taken over the company, I want her to be here all the time, to sort things out, and I hoping you would help me with that" What the hell. Is this a joke, she is old enough to sort things out, why he has to drag me along with this.

"Are you okay with this Miss Kim!?" he said tapping his fingers on my desk. I just stood there like an idiot. Looking blankly at him.

"Do I have any choice?" I utter. He just chuckles.

"No, You don't have" Oh! God.

He glanced at my table. He saw the picture frame on my desk. He just smiled.

"Miss Kim, I don't want to pressure you to things that don't want to, It just my proposition"

"You know ten percent fairly enough offer, that I will give you for a floor on this building. Makes us partner by half and half, what do you say Miss Kim!?" If I would accept his proposal, It means that I would see Lisa more often. This is just made my life more complicated.

"Is it okay if I think about it, Sir!?" I said to him sitting down on my chair. He just nods.

"It's okay Miss Kim, I know you would say that"

He glanced at his wristwatch and stands up.

"I must be going now, Thank you for the time, Miss Kim" Well you just came into my office barging in.

"I walked through you to the door Sir" He just nods and I follow him to the door.

"Well, Goodbye Miss Kim" He put his hand for me to shake.

"Have a nice day, Miss Kim" I just smiled at him.

Just before he goes his way, He said something that stunned me on my ground.

"You have a very handsome child, Miss Kim, He mostly got it from his father I presumed!"
That wasn't even a question.

My hand was shaking at my side. While my heart beats fast.

He walks in the hallway passing my secretary's table towards the elevator. And even smiled at me. Until the elevator door closed.

I looked at my secretary and she just bowed down her head.

I can't blame her. Him getting on into my office like that. She knows him very well who is Marco Bushweiler. The well-known business tycoon of Asia

That happened early in the morning.

What is happening to my life.

I stopped communicating with Lisa about 3 months ago. I'm sick of lies.