Life

The day After the concert.

I walked out there with a heavy heart. My mind said I did the right thing but my heart says otherwise.

Being with her is just complicated. She is still engaged with Kai that I know of until now.

She will always be the one that got away.

I know every time I'm with her it's like having an adrenaline rush.

My heart beats so fast that I can feel my face burning up. The moment I touch her skin is like a jolt of electricity travels throughout my body. And Most of the time I feel alive whenever I'm with her.

By the looks in her eyes I know I have hurt her in certain things that I said. I hope she would tell me that they have broken up, but she never did say something like that. She was just furious at me for not being in contact with her for a couple of months. And how I hope for she would beg me to stay, but she never did.

The day after the concert I went to find Somi, James helped me to track the whereabout of Somi. I wanted to clear things up.

Alex drove me to a suburban area quite far from where I am staying.

I have bought flowers and some chocolates for her. I know it's sounds cliche, but it's the least I can do.

I pressed on the doorbell and wait for someone to answer it.

Somi opened the door and was so shocked to found me standing outside her porch.

"Hi!" I said to her.

"Hey!?" I gave her the bouquet and a paper bag full of chocolate.

She has this confusion written all over her face.

"What are you doing here Lisa!?" Somi said.

"I know this is past overdue, but I think it's the best thing to do," I said to her. She looked at me and to my back.

A black car is parked. I have been accompanied by the two men. Alex the driver and Bruno my bodyguard.

"Can we go inside Somi!? I'll explain to you everything." she just nods but looked at the two guys inside the car who is watching the both of us. These two guys are creeping.

I waves at them and they just rolled up the window up and music started to boomed inside the car.

These two act like they are from a gang of some sort. I just shook my head in disbelief.

I looked at Somi. She is now showing a tiny bump in her tummy. She has gained weight which is good for her condition.

She put the flower and the chocolate on the dinner table and goes back to me who is still standing just past her door.

She signaled me to sit down so that we could properly talk.

"I'm sorry if I just got here, and four months not being with you in this journey is quite irresponsible of me," I said to Somi.

"Just stop there Lis!, what are you talking about!?" Somi said and I grab the letter she gave me the day she said goodbye to me.

"Oh!!" she said opening the letter.

"You thought you are the father of my child!?" Which made me looked at her even more.

"Yes!, that's what you said in the letter," I said standing up.

"Idiot! The letter is torn and unreadable! Oh my God!!" I was pacing back and forth in her tiny living room of hers.

"Lisa!? I said that I have a feeling for you but that doesn't mean you are the Father of this child, I'm not that desperate for you Lis ,that I would tie you up to me like that, I have dignity you know" I think my knees just got wobbly I sat back down the couch.