la mémoire:Memories

The day that I barge into Lisa's office and found her lip-locking with her girlfriend who is my good friend Irene. I thought they have trouble in paradise. But I was wrong, they are getting better. Who breaks my heart into pieces.

I was supposed to talk to Lisa about Paris. It was an offer that I wanted to refuse when the situation takes turns. I said to her that I am moving to Paris when the truth is, I haven't decided yet. But I think that was a good risk to take. I wanted to get away from her. I was hurt and embarrassed of thinking she still wants me to but it's quite the opposite. Begging for affection from her but she didn't acknowledge what I felt, and It broke my heart into pieces.

Yeah! I tasted Karma, what comes around goes around. I felt it, I cried for it and now it's time to get away from it. I tried to get away from her so bad. I even decided to celebrate Liam's Birthday separately. I know, I'm selfish. I have always been and I'm not naïve about it. I just wanted to be strong and for me getting away from her is not weakness, It's accepting that I could never have her again.

Paris, the most romantic city in the world and I'm here all alone again. It's been months and I think I am slowly healing. I miss our little boy so much. But I am at ease because I know that Lisa will be there for him, especially now I am away from him, but I am still planning to move him here with me. With or without Lisa's approval.

I was settled days after I moved to Paris.

My job in Paris is a dream. I was offered to do music producing but is based here. I am so glad that despite I was not around for quite some years but music is still and always in my heart.

It was months after.

When I decided to make a small tour in Paris. It was a beautiful day to walk on the street and just take a breather for once in a while. It's like renewing myself from all the chaotic life I have lived in the past. The heartache and the struggles I might say.

It was later that afternoon that I decided to take a cab and go home and rest. I took a cab for convenience. Minutes passed that I am on my humble abode. I paid the driver and goes out of my way from his vehicle. I opened my bag and got my keys and was to open the door when I heard a familiar voice calling me.

I thought I was just dreaming, after months of being here in Paris, I can still hear her voice. I must be going out of my mind. But I still turned to look around and there she was across the street waving her hand with her backpack on her shoulder.

She was crossing the street looking at me when suddenly I saw a car towards her. The tires are screeching and all I can do is scream. And rush towards her in the middle of the street which she lay. The Car hit her and toss her just a couple of steps.

"Oh! My God! Lisa, Please wake up" I held her head and I noticed blood is oozing just the back of her head. Which was splattered on my hand.

"Please! Somebody Help me!" I shouted and the driver of the car approach me but he was on his phone calling an ambulance.

"Je Suis désolé madame Mais Je ne l'ai pas vue traverser la rue"(I'm sorry Ma'am but I haven't seen her crossing the street) the driver explained to me.

Moments after when an ambulance came and put Lisa on a stretcher and carry her towards the vehicle. I got Lisa's backpack and carried it with me in the ambulance.

"Êtes-vous une maam de la Famille immédiate?(Are you an immediate family ma'am?) Asked the EMT.

"Oui, Je Suis son fiancé" (Yes, I'm her fiancee) I lied to them so that I would be able to accompany Lisa inside the ambulance.