당신You

It was 7 days after that still I couldn't hold of Irene. I go to her house but she doesn't even dare to face me.

I called and text her but I was just reading. I am getting worried day by day about her. I asked Somi for help but she just said Irene want to be left alone for the moment.

I still have no idea what is happening to her and why she is avoiding me like I'm a psycho.

It was an ordinary morning. I just got off a meeting with Jennie and her team regarding a new proposal.

I was checking something on the internet when someone knocks on my door.

Come in," I said without looking.

The door open and I glanced at who it might be.

Irene?” I immediately stand up and goes for her.

I hugged her so tight.

Lisa?” She said to me which made me loosen my hug to her.

“I wanted to talk to you first,” She said as I guided her to the couch adjacent to my desk.

I miss you” It suddenly came out from my mouth. I do miss her.

We sat down and I just sat beside her. Waiting for her to talk.

“Did I do something?" I sincerely asked her.

She just shook her head no.

Then why did you left and was ignoring me the whole week huh?” I know I have a tone of annoyance in my voice. I can't help it.

I stand up and put my hand on my head. I looked at her. Her eyes were about to cry.

“Irene I want an explanation, If you don't want us to continue this relationship then tell me!" I was hurt when I saw her tears were flowing from her eyes.

I walked back towards her and kneeled on her front.

Please stop crying, I'm sorry okay! I was so worried about you"

“Tell me please what's wrong with you?”

I'm falling in love with you,” She said which made me looked at her in the eyes.

I went silent. She is my girlfriend but we never said those words to each other yet.

And what wrong with that?” She just shook her head no. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me so tight.

Hon?” I asked her for a minute and then she let goes of me.

I stand up and sat down with her.

I put my hand over her hand and she intertwines it with mine.

Talked to me,” I said squeezing her hand.

I'm so sorry, I was consumed by my jealousy. I told you that I know my place but It took over me” She said and I fully understand her so well.

“Jennie is just a friend hon, she may be the mother of my child but right now, she is not more than that” I assured her.

“If you feel insecurities regarding that, then talk to me, and I wanted to apologize for I have made you feel like that” I lifted her hand and kiss the back of her hand.

“I love you," I said to her. She looked at me and tears are flowing from her eyes.

I thought you would never say it back to me,” She said smiling.

I wipe her tears with the handkerchief that I have in my pocket. I then make her face me. I touched her face with my hand and then she looked at me. I leaned forwards and kiss her on the lips. Which she reciprocates. Her lips are soft. She kisses me passionately. Our mouth dances in rhythm.

Our heated moment stops when someone barges onto my office.

Oh! I'm sorry” It was Jennie.

She immediately closes the door.

That was awkward,” I said and Irene is giggles on my chest.

Are we okay now?” I put the strands of hair covering her pretty on her ear.

She nods and smiled cutely. I peck a kiss on her lips.

“How about this?, Let go to dinner later.”

That would be amazing" She abruptly stands up and made me confused.

Where are you going, Hon?” I asked Irene.

Gonna glam up for our dinner later,” She said and I stand up to follow her towards the door.

I'll pick you up by 7 o'clock okay, Just dress casual," I said to her. She then nods and then kisses my lips and opened the door.

Bye Hon” I just waved at her as she walks to the elevator.

Minutes later someone knocks on my door again.

Come in” I glanced up from my desk and It was Jennie.

I'm sorry for intruding earlier Ummm,” She said stuttering.

“It's okay Jen, there is no problem about that”
As I stand up towards her. She sat down on the couch and I sat beside her.

Lisa, I was wondering if it's okay If you could take care of Liam for a couple of days?” She said fidgeting with her fingers.

Oh! It's okay, I can do that, why? where are you going?”  I asked her.

“I'm going to Paris for a week or so,” She said bowing her head. I just nod.

“You going for a business trip?” I asked her as I go to the small fridge to fetched me a bottle of water and settled back on the couch.

“Kinda like that” She answered.

“Why all of a sudden? can someone go instead of you? Liam's birthday is approaching Jen”

I know that” She took a deep breath and looked at me

“You fixed everything with Irene huh!?” I was taken aback by what she said. I just nod and squeeze her hand.

I am moving to Paris Lis She suddenly spoke.

What?” I stand up and looked at her.

What about Liam?”  I said pacing back in forth. This took me by surprise.

He will be staying with my mom and eventually sooner or later he can join me in Paris”

Why am I hearing this now Jen? Liam is my son, you're taking him away from me again" I am so furious right now.

I'm not taking him away from you" Jennie is looking at me worried.

How about the company?"

Your here Lisa, I think you can do it on your own''

“Where is this coming from Jen? Because we are okay right? Now you're leaving just like that?”

“I have to go,” She said to me.

Go where?” I said as I grab her by the arm.

Away from you!!” She shouted.

What did I do now? You know what Jennie, I'm sick of us fighting, I'm sick of being like this, What do you want huh!? Because right now I can't figure you out, I really can't, so please help me out, so tell me right now, what fucking do you want?" I asked her as I turned my back on her.

You”

A/N: I TRULY BELIEVE THAT SOULMATES WILL ALWAYS END UP TOGETHER. NO MATTER HOW MUCH LOVE GOT LOST,  NO MATTER HOW MUCH DISTANCE  THERE WAS.IF IT IS MEANT TO BE IT'LL BE. YOU LOSE EACH OTHER TO FIND EACH OTHER AGAIN. THAT'S  HOW YOU KNOW SOMEONE'S MEANT FOR YOU.