첫 데이트First Date

It was past 2 months that I have settled everything with Jennie regarding Liam. The process of changing his last name to mine.

Liam and I got more closer.

I demanded to Jennie that Liam would stay with me for a couple of days a week.

Liam exactly knows who I am..for a 3-year-old kid, he is damn so pretty smart.

The moment I was formally introduced to him, He smiled and hugged me so tight and tell his mommy that He knows who I am.

That melted my heart in a way that I couldn't explain.

My father constructed an office behind my back. And part of the deal she would give Jennie 10 percent of the share in the company which made us half and a half which is fine with me.

I talked about him regarding Liam, and to my utmost shocked, He knows before I did.

Telling me that he got his eyes and ways of knowing.

He was so excited about having a grandchild, as well as my mom. They are delighted to meet him.

Just weeks ago I purchased a place where I can stay when I am here in Korea. I'm sick of hotels.

I wanted a place where I can take my son. A place I can call home away from home.

Once in a while. I got to take Liam out for Ice Cream and into the park that he is used to playing at.

And sometimes playdate with Eun Ae. I think my heart is full seeing these two getting along very well.

Long after that, I have an office I can go to. Just below Jennie's floor. Which is amazing. I can see Liam more often when I'm at work.

Jennie and his boyfriend seem to get along very well. I saw them once in a while when I picked up Liam from Jennie's.

I know it still hurt to see her with another man. I just have to focus all of it on my son.

The necklace I handed Jennie that night when I go back to the states. It is now worn by my Son. Which I am very happy to see it on Him.

Later that day I am at home with Somi.

"Why am I agreeing on this again?" As I walked out from the closet 3 times now.

Folding my sleeves onto my elbows.

"Because you needed to get laid, cmon, Lis" this made me laughed. Somi is trying for a month to find me a real date.

I'm not bored. I am too busy with work and with my son.

"Are you not sick of pimping me!? And what do you get out from this!?" I joked.

She slowly walks to me and fixes my sleeves.

"I just want to see you smile again," she said and I gave her a toothy smile. Which earn a good slap on my arm.

"I'm happy Somi," I said to her.

"Your happy but I can sense your one lonely idiot" I just chuckled.

"Who am I seeing later!?" I asked her as she gets more closer to me to fix my collar.

"She is my good friend, she just came back from the states, I just know you would really like her"

"And why is that!?" I asked.

"I can just sense it okay" she crossed her fingers.

"All done," she said looking at me.

"Do I look dashing now?" I asked her. She just nods and kisses my cheek.