เปลี่ยน Change

It was around thirty minutes pass 7 when my mom enters my room.

“Lisa!? Dinner is ready, come on” she said to me sitting down my bed.

I was laying there after I got out from the shower and change my clothes.

I sat down beside her and leaned my head on her shoulder. I'm glad she wasn't really sick as what I have expected.

It reminds me what I'm gonna do to Bam later. This douchebag.

She caressed my face like she always did before.

Then I looked at her and she cupped my face.

“What wrong my child!?" I just sighed.

Nothing momma”  she just nod. But I know she feels something is wrong with me. Because my eyes are red.

I have been just laying on my bed. I just can't take Jennie out of my mind. Tears just can't stop flowing.

I have poured all of me in loving her.

Why am I surprised when in the first place she was never been mine.

It still hurt like shit.

When on the other hand, there is Somi. She said she loved me and even showed me and now there is possibly that she is carrying my child.

My own blood.

My mom was about to stand up but I held her hand.

Mom!? I gotta tell you something”  she nod and looked at me.

But a knocked on the opened door. It was Bam's mother.

“Dear!? The dinner is ready at the table, you two should come down, we don't want the food to wait” I just nod.

My mom walks out the door and stopped to look at me.

I will be down for a sec. Mom," she just nod and walked her way.

I took out my phone inside my bedside drawer where I put it earlier.

I unlocked it. I just looked at my wallpaper. It was the picture of Jennie sleeping. It was the 1st picture I took of her when she was so drunk in Paris.

It reminds me how hard I fall for her,not even knowing love does exist.

I glanced it once more and turned off my phone.. It's useless anymore. I took off the sim card and toss it on the bin.

I have to set my priorities.

They started to it dinner when I came down to eat.

My dad,then mom,and the opposite side is Bam's Father and then Her mom.and then Bam and a familiar face, beside Bam. I think I saw her before.

Lisa we are so glad you could join us.” said my father I just nod.

I sat down beside my mom.

Bam then spoke.

Lisa! Meet my girlfriend Minnie, Minnie this Lisa” which she put her hand out for me to shake.

“Nice to meet you” She said I just smiled and nod.

“Nice to meet you to” wow the idiot got a girlfriend.

I'm so sorry for her for she is about mourn after this.

The guts to come here for dinner after he lied to me. The idiot is grinning infront of me.