Starscream wants to get married!

NOTE: The following fanfiction is based on a Transformers: Prime fanfic storyline that's set in an alternate universe and a fan-made follow-up to Transformers: Prime: Predacons Rising and is an alternate version and parody to Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015). Any continuity errors should just be accepted as part of an alternate universe where my sequel series to TFP has elements similar to TF RiD but it takes place in a universe where the sequel series to TFP in the Aligned continuity never happened. With that said, enjoy!

LOCATION: The Darksyde / Outer Space

TIME: A few years after the events of Transformers: Prime: The New Beginning / 6:25 A.M.

A dark warship was hovering in outer space. No, it's not The Nemesis or even Doomsayer's warship called, The Devastator, which he apparently and ironically named after a Cybertronian he met who was called Devastator how funny is that? No, that warship would be The Darksyde as some of you Beast Wars fans may know of. Inside that evil spaceship was former Decepticon Air Commander and usurper, Starscream. He was sitting on his throne inside of this strange Decepticon warship that he and his followers had found somewhere and the seeker himself was reminiscing on the days when he used to be Megatron's Second-in-Command who oftentimes tried to overthrow his master to seize control of the Decepticon Empire. But apparently, Megatron would always punish Starscream by beating the scrap out of him and he gained a bad reputation for being a traitor, a usurper, a murderer, a thief, a liar, and a coward. Many years ago, Megatron was freed from being Unicron's slave and puppet and when Starscream, tried to get him back to his inner warlord, Megatron refused and he abandoned the Decepticons and put himself into self-exile until five years later, he reunited with his long-lost son, Orion Eclipse, and became a good guy. Of course, Megatron didn't want to be an Autobot and he was no longer a Decepticon and when his former general, Doomsayer, returned from his exile, he and his mad cult of Unicron worshipers decided to start a Second Great War on both Earth and Cybertron.

Doomsayer wanted to resurrect Unicron the Chaos Bringer by finding his Anti-Spark and free him at the Earth's core to kickstart the apocalypse in the entire universe, destroy Primus and all of his creations and Doomsayer changed his name to Galvatron when he forced the Decepticon scientist, Shockwave, to construct a new powerful body for him to possess for some reason. Then when he asked Starscream to carry the torch as the new leader of Doomsayer's army which he recreated into what he referred to as his New Decepticons, Starscream was promised by his new master that Unicron would bring peace to the universe, though Starscream knew for a fact that the Chaos Bringer couldn't be trusted and so was Doomsayer a.k.a Galvatron. So, when Megatron and his son disrupted Starscream's coronation ceremony, a battle ensued before Megatron's son, Orion Eclipse, makes an epic speech about unifying the Autobots and the Decepticons to end the Great War permanently so that Orion Eclipse and his girlfriend, Altair Comet, who is Optimus Prime's daughter, would lead them towards peace and equality.

The Decepticons realized that they were founded by Megatron who only wanted to fight a corrupt system to restore peace on Cybertron, so they all turned against Starscream and Starscream, being the coward that he is, refused to let go of the hate and accept Orion Eclipse's proposal for unity and love between Autobots and Decepticons and so, he and the rest of his and Doomsayer's remaining followers left Cybertron to parts unknown in outer space and when they had found a new warship called, The Darksyde, they accepted it as their new lair. Seven years had passed since the day Doomsayer/Galvatron had been killed and defeated along with his master, Unicron, thanks to the heroic deeds of Optimus Prime, Megatron, Orion Eclipse, and Bumblebee now called, Bumblmus Prime. Starscream and the last of the New Decepticons have teamed up with Steeljaw and his pack for a quest to get back at Megatron for all the years of abuse he had caused Starscream in his earlier days as a former Commander and usurper. After breaking Steeljaw and a few other Cybertronian criminals and beasts from their prison cells, Starscream had made himself a new alliance while keeping the same old title like "The New Decepticons" since the old Decepticons are now allies with the Autobots and Megatron is no longer the evil warlord he once was and is now a retired Ex-Decepticon and Non-Autobot living on Earth with his family and human friends like June Darby, Agent William Fowler, Jack, Miko, Rafael, and even Orion Eclipse's human friends like Anthony Carter and his family. Starscream and his New Decepticons have already made their official return to their long-standing enemies when he wanted to have an heir to his own Decepticon Empire. He hired Steeljaw and his pack to kidnap only one random sparkling so that Starscream could have a child to adopt so that he would groom him or her to inherit his throne.