Bite

In the forest...

Steeljaw and his pack are doing a night patrol, including their new recruit Nightra as they are investigating a shuttle crash. They have to get there first before Hivemus and his team does. As they arrived at the crash site, they examine the shuttle as Fracture spots a Decepticon insignia.

Fracture: This shuttle is Decepticon origin.

Steeljaw: *sniffs for the passengers as he caught it* I caught the scent of the passengers, I'm entering the shuttle to investigate it.

Steeljaw enters the shuttle as he searches for the passengers, he sees claws, scratches, and energon on the floors and walls, Steeljaw indicating there must've been a struggle. Steeljaw cringed as sees the corpses of Vehicons. When he reaches the cockpit, he becomes completely terrified as sees two Decepticons lying there, one being a seeker and the other being a wolf-con like him. They were leaking in energon, he slowly approaches them and extends his servo to check them.

Suddenly, the wolf-con caught Steeljaw by surprise as he bites Steeljaw's arm as the pack leader panics. He fights back against the wolf-con and struggles to get free then two torpedoes came knocked out the wolf-con releasing Steeljaw. The two torpedoes transform into the minicons, Airazor and Divebomb as they approached Steeljaw.

Divebomb: Are you all right, boss?

Steeljaw: I'm...alright *stands and groans as he clings to the bite wound* Airazor, check the survivor's life sign.

Airazor brings out the medical device and points at the wolf-con survivor as the life line is running slowly then it stopped as it became flat.

Airazor: He did not survive for very long.

Steeljaw sighs in disappointment and leaves as Airazor and Divebomb noticed foam on the jaws of the wolf-con that bit Steeljaw, Divebomb collected a sample before he and Airazor catch up with Steeljaw as they exit the crashed shuttle.

Thunderhoof: Did you find them?

Steeljaw: Yes, but none of them survived. When, I entered there was a struggle in the shuttle, the passengers were lying down dead, they were covered in scratches and leaking energon, even the pilots.

Nightra: What happened to you, Steeljaw? *pointing the bite mark on Steeljaw's forearm*

Steeljaw: That was from one of the pilots, he bit me until Airazor and Divebomb helped me as the pilot did not survived for very long.

Nightra is sadden by the solo survivor's life was short lived as Fracture notices and places his servo on her shoulder.

Clampdown: What now?

Steeljaw: Keep patrolling and split up. Bisk and Clampdown will go south, Chop Shop and Quillfire will go north, Thunderhoof and Fracture will go west, Underbite will go east, and Nightra and I will go northwest.

Steeljaw's pack nodded as they split up except Fracture as he still stayed at the crash site.

Thunderhoof: Eyo, you coming?

Fracture: You go ahead, I'll catch up. I'm just gonna take a closer look at the crash site.

Thunderhoof nodded with understandment as he transforms into his vehicle mode and drove west. Fracture enters the crashed shuttle as he went into the cockpit to examine the pilot that bit Steeljaw.

Fracture: Tell me which pilot that bit Steeljaw?

Divebomb: It was this one *pointing the wolf-con* and I took a sample from him. *Hands Fracture a small tube*

Fracture examines the tube that is full of foam and looks at the deceased wolf-con pilot, who's jaws had foam on them. His optics widen in horror as he immediately exits the shuttle and his minicons followed him as they are confused by his reaction.