Plans for a Negotiation

The Autobots were chatting and reminiscing about their old Autobot base and how it was their hidden location in Jasper before Megatron and his Decepticons destroyed it. If Smokescreen hadn't used the Forge of Solus Prime to revive and upgrade Optimus Prime, then he would've died and the Autobots would be leaderless. Suddenly, Ratchet, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Wheeljack get a call from Drift.

Drift: Ratchet? It's Drift. Do you copy?

Ratchet: Copy, Drift. What's the situation?

Drift: It's Windblade. She's being held captive in Starscream's warship.

Arcee: Are you serious?

Drift: Yes, I am. Windblade and I were attacked by Starscream when he...proposed to Windblade to be his bride or else he would kill me. When she accepted his proposal, that was when Starscream abducted her.

Wheeljack: He what?!

Drift: I'm afraid it's true. Starscream forced Windblade to come with him to the Darksyde so that she can become his bride-to-be and Starscream even promised Windblade that he would only let her go to visit us, but only for 12 hours before she returns to him if she promises to be loyal to him and if Starscream ever sees Windblade with another mech then he'll kill him out of jealousy.

Bulkhead: This is nuts! Starscream can't force Windblade to be his conjunx-endura and I think that he only made a fake promise to allow Windblade to come to visit us for only 12 hours outside of the New Decepticon warship just to give her a false sense of hope.

Arcee: Bulkhead's right, Drift. Starscream doesn't keep his promises. But I don't understand why Starscream would want to force Windblade to become his fiancé.

Ratchet: I say we report this to Optimus Prime and then we will plan on rescuing our friend while storming the New Decepticon warship before Starscream does something horrible to her!

Drift: No, Ratchet. I suggest we plan on negotiating with Starscream and try to convince him to let go of Windblade. We should be aware that he has a powerful ship and that he has an army of his own.

Wheeljack: But how are we going to negotiate with Starscream and convince him to free Windblade? For all we know, that vengeful Seeker won't stop until he gets everything he wants. Let's not forget that Starscream might force Windblade to be his conjunx-endura unless we...

Arcee: I should do it.

Bulkhead: What?

Arcee: I should be the one to speak to Starscream and tell him to let go of Windblade and forget about his plans for wanting revenge and conquest of Cybertron and I must speak with Starscream alone.

Ratchet: Alone?! You can't be serious!

Arcee: Starscream saved me from Airachnid once and I saved him from Megatron one time. I believe that there might be some good in him. Let me negotiate with him.

Wheeljack: Are you really sure about that, Arcee?

Arcee: I am sure.

Drift: That won't be necessary, Arcee. Starscream is a vengeful, power-hungry, traitorous, and untrustworthy opponent. He will kill you if you try to reason with him without any backup.

Arcee: Windblade is our friend and she's my friend too. I must do what I can to save her from accepting a fate worse than death.

Bulkhead: Sorry, Arcee. But Drift has a point.