Smokescreen gets hurt

Smokescreen ran up towards Starscream to fight him in combat for insulting him. The Autobot warrior tries shooting at the evil Seeker with his blaster, but Starscream avoids his attack before he uses his claws to scratch Smokescreen in the chest.

Optimus Prime: Smokescreen!

Smokescreen feels his chest bleeding Energon and he falls to his knees while holding onto his wound, trying to keep more Energon from dripping. Megatron, Hot Rod, Arcee, and Altair Comet went to check on the wounded Smokescreen.

Altair Comet: Are you okay?!

Smokescreen: *grunts in pain* I-I need a medic!

Hot Rod: That does it!

Hot Rod strings his bow and shoots his flaming arrows at Starscream. Starscream dodges and starts shooting at Hot Rod with his Null Rays before Optimus Prime and Megatron come in to help Hot Rod while Bumblebee a.k.a Hivemus Prime commlinks Ratchet to ground bridge Altair Comet and Smokescreen back at the Autobot base.

Bumblebee/Hivemus Prime: *commlinks Ratchet* Ratchet! Requesting ground bridge. Smokescreen is wounded! He needs medical attention immediately!

Ratchet: *commlink* On it!

Ratchet opens the ground bridge and Altair Comet takes Smokescreen through the portal to take him back to the Autobot base so that Ratchet can have a look at Smokescreen's wounds and heal him at the med bay. Once Altair Comet and Smokescreen return to the Autobot base, Bumblebee/Hivemus continues to fight against Starscream along with Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, and Megatron.

Starscream: Fools! All of you!! Do you honestly think you can stop me?!

Bumblebee/Hivemus Prime attacks Starscream with his stinger weapon and then he uses his other weapon, The Sword of Primus to chop off one of Starscream's Null Rays.

Starscream: GAAGH!!

Bumblebee/Hivemus Prime: That was for Smokescreen!

Starscream: Get away from me!! *pushes Hivemus Prime away from him*

Optimus Prime: We'll give you one more chance to surrender, Starscream. Return Windblade to us and give up your quest for revenge.

Starscream: NO! I will not rest until I have captured the Minicons, until I've conquered Cybertron, until I have Windblade as my sparkmate, and until I have my revenge by destroying you all! I will make you and Megatron pay for all the humiliation, the pain, and the crushing defeats you've put me through!

Hot Rod: Enough talk! *shoots a flaming arrow at Starscream*

Starscream catches the flaming arrow before he throws it and then the leader of the New Decepticons decides that he's had enough as he transforms into his jet modes and flies off into the horizon.

Hot Rod: He's getting away!!

Megatron transforms into his Cybertronian jet mode and he chased after Starscream into the sky. Starscream tries to fly his way to his warship, the Darksyde, and then he notices Megatron following him.

Starscream: Leave me ALONE!!!

Megatron: Starscream, wait! Come back! Please, let us talk!

Starscream: I'd rather return to my ship than allow you and the Autobots to capture and defeat me!! *commlinks Motorstrike* General Motorstrike! Activate the groundbridge, NOW!!

Motorstrike opens the groundbridge portal and Starscream flies into the portal, and it closed before Megatron would reach his former second-in-command.

Megatron: STARSCREAM!!!!

______________________________

Meanwhile, at the Autobot base...

In the med bay, Smokescreen was lying on the hospital bed while Ratchet was mending the scratch marks on his chest that Starscream gave him. Ratchet got help from Knock Out and even Novastar who was a nurse in Kaon to heal the wounded Smokescreen.

Altair Comet: Is Smokescreen going to be okay, Ratchet?

Ratchet: I hope so.

Knock Out: Don't worry. Smokescreen will recover as soon as we have his wound mended.

Altair Comet: Thank you, Dr. Knock Out.