Arcee tries to reason with Starscream

Starscream was by himself near the canyon. Windblade was still being held captive in the Darksyde and Starscream had intentions on making her his bride and he spent a lot of time getting to know her and her getting to know him, but even after building their relationship aboard the New Decepticon warship while making sure that Windblade wouldn't break the deal with him to be his conjunx-endura-to-be, the city speaker was still hesitant in wanting to fall in love with Starscream because even though he treats her like a princess, he also treats her like a prisoner and a trinket. With that said, Starscream was waiting for his troops to report on how Windblade's been doing until he heard a familiar female voice coming from the two-wheeler fembot who's suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder: Arcee.

Arcee: Starscream.

Starscream: *turns around and gasps* You?!

Arcee: We need to talk.

Starscream aims his Null Rays at Arcee, but she made a hand servo gesture for the vengeful seeker to hold his fire as she had no intention in fighting him in combat, but rather, Arcee just wants to talk sense into that thick brain of his through his helm. She approached her old foe cautiously and peacefully without drawing out her weapons and Starscream didn't see any other Autobots besides her, so he lowered down his Null Rays and then began asking Arcee of why she came all this way just to talk to him.

Starscream: What about? Can't you Autobots just leave me in peace?!

Arcee: Listen, Starscream. I know that you have Windblade and I know you want her to be your sparkmate, but you can't force her to marry you. You also need to let go of your grudge against Megatron and all of us.

Starscream: And why should I listen to you? Why even bother trying to negotiate with me?

Arcee: Starscream, I know what it feels like to want to get revenge on your enemies. I wanted to terminate Airachnid for what she did to my partner, Tailgate, and for the fact that she tried to kill my junior partner, Jack as well.

Starscream: Now don't get me started with your pitiful tragic backstories, Arcee! You should be glad that Cyclonus killed Airachnid for you and especially that traitor, Knock Out! Because otherwise, that spider-like harpy would've killed you both and have the last remaining Insecticons for her to suck the Energon life out of since according to what Doomsayer told me before he died....Airachnid was turned into a Terrorcon by Silas.

Arcee: Really?

Starscream: Yes. Doomsayer happens to know everything behind a closed door. But that goes off besides the point of what you're trying to say to me. I know what you're attempting to do. You're trying to reform me. Convince me to change my mind so that I can go back into living in Megatron's shadow!

Arcee: No, Starscream. That's not what I meant to say to you. There's something that you need to know regarding your quarrel with Megatron. I'm trying to share with you the same wisdom that Optimus Prime once told me when I still wanted to terminate Airachnid for revenge.

Starscream: And what is it that I need to know, Arcee?!? Just get on with it!

Arcee: Revenge won't make you feel better. It will only bring bitterness to your spark.

Starscream: How would you know?!? You never had to know what it felt like to be hated, punished, beaten, and unwanted! Optimus Prime never beat the scrap out of you for your failures just as Megatron did to me! I had to be tortured and treated like a caged bird by those revenge-crazed Predacons for over five stellar cycles!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!

Arcee: I know. But trust me, getting revenge on Megatron and his entire family, including the Autobots won't heal you.

Starscream: And how would you know that?!