five

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
five: megot?
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

     "Good morning Leopards... and Wildcats," Mr Mazzara announced through the speaker, making everyone smile at the reference, "just a reminder, if you have any dope home videos from over the holiday break, slide them into my DMs."

     "Oh my God," Kourtney told Juliette, who was walking by her side, "who talks like that?"

     "I am hundo P, this year's first ever video yearbook will be... Gucci. And for those of you interested in becoming the full-time student anchor here on the Morning Show, stop by my AV club room. Don't worry about looking good on camera because you're going to look great on college applications. Last, but definitely not least, auditions for this semester's musical will be held after school in the newly refurbished auditorium," he continued, "can't wait to see what Miss Jenn has up her sleeve because last semester's show was fire."

     "Honestly, this year cannot end without these two dating," Juliette stated, stopping by her locker to get her Maths books out. 

     "Hey, where's Alex today?"

     "I, um... we had a big fight the day of Ashlyn's party and she has not talked to me ever since."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

     "Attention, thespians! I have a brief announcement," Carlos interrupted their lunch, "after spending the last couple of weeks Google-stalking the Menkie Awards, I've discovered that there is no category for Best Choreography. And since the Menkies is step one to me becoming the first ever winner of a MEGOT..."

     "MEGOT?" Big Red whispered to Ahslyn. He was still getting used to this whole musical theatre terminology, but he was trying his best.

     "Menkie, Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony," the girl explained, before Carlos continued speaking.

     "...I've decided that I will be auditioning to be on stage this year," he finished, as everyone began to clap for the boy.

     "Big Red's trying out too!" Ashlyn announced, lifting the boy's arm.

     "Big ups, Big Red," Gina congratulated him,"you gonna teach me some of those allegedly great tap moves?"

     "I'm so scared," Big Red chuckled weakly, looking down at the table and making everyone laugh.

    "Just remember, you cannot play Chip the teacup since it'd obviously be weird for you to be my son," everyone stopped on their tracks and looked at the girl, "I mean, I'm probably getting Mrs. Potts."

     "Well, I think you would make an amazing Belle, Ash" Juliette told her, putting her hand on her shoulder. 

     "Mrs Jenn told me you are also going for a role this year?" Carlos approached Kourtney, surprising everyone even more.

     "What can I say? I play Taylor for half an act of HSM and suddenly I think I'm Regina King."

     "So, are we all auditioning?"

     "You're welcome," E.J. approached Ricky, interrupting the conversation, "Uh, I've decided to take myself out of the running for the Beast. I'm just... I've got a lot on my plate. Which reminds me, I should probably pick a meal plan for Duke."

     "Wait, you officially got in?" Ashlyn questioned.

     "Back up," Ricky cut Ashlyn's question, "You're not doing the musical either?"