Prologue: The Origins

(At Lexcorp, Lex Luthor is seen recruiting five teenage heroes)

Lex Luthor: Welcome to Lexcorp. My name is Lex Luthor. I called you because I want you to be part of a new group of superheroes known as Dekaranger. Before we start, introduce yourselves.

Richard: My name is Richard Yagami. I want to be a hero to stop my evil brother who became a serial killer known as Kira.

Kevin: My name is Kevin Rose. I was adopted by the Rose family, but then I was abused and neglected. I want to be a hero because I want to defend those who can't defend themselves.

Velvet: (in mind) Now he mentioned, he saved me from those bullies.

Yagyu: (in mind) He is not a pervert like those guys who tried to look under my skirt. Maybe I can trust him...

Izuku: My name is Izuku Midoriya. My biggest dream is to be a hero. After I was diagnosed quirkless, people started bullying me, and even laughing at my face. When I was about to commit suicide, this young boy saved me.

Velvet: My name is Velvet Scarlatina. I used to be a student at Union Academy, but I was always picked on because my rabbit ears. The worst thing is that my teammates didn't even bother to help me. When Kevin helped me, my hopes in friendship have been restored.

Yagyu: My name is Yagyu. I used to be a member of Team Hanzo, but I had to endure a bunch of perverts at Union Academy. And my supposed teammates simply sided with them. When I was pursued by those perverts, Kevin helped me to escape them.

Lex Luthor: All right. Now speak three words and you will be officially a team.

(Then the five heroes do a high five)

Five Teens: Super Sentai Dekaranger!

(And this is only the beginning of a new journey)