Chapter 16: Saving The Justice League

(One hour earlier)

(Deka Blue is seen at the graveyard as he is seen digging something, then he found a coffin and opens, seeing Batman bleeding due to the stabs he received from Deathstroke. Then he uses his healing powers to heal the Dark Knight's wounds. As he does so, Nightwing comes in and the duo brings Batman to the Batcave)

(Izuku is seen as Deka Green, visiting Todoroki.)

Todoroki: What do you want?

Deka Green: I need your help.

Todoroki: My help? What for?

Deka Green: I need to save someone known as The Flash.

Todoroki: And why are you asking me to help you?

Deka Green: Because there is a bomb in his wrist, and only you can help him to take it off.

Todoroki: And what do I get in exchange?

Deka Green: Your redemption, and your mother's safety.

(Todoroki thinks for a while.)

Todoroki: (in mind) Well, Union never cared about family or mankind... Only power...

(Then he takes a decision)

Todoroki: Alright, Izuku. I'll help you.

(Meanwhile Deka Red is seen swimming in the seas as he manages to reach Billy Batson.)

(Deka Pink is seen taking the wounded Hal Jordan to the hospital with the help of Carol Ferris.)

(Deka Yellow sees Wonder Woman fighting an army of officers as she thinks they are Cheetahs.)

Deka Yellow: Diana thinks each of us is Cheetah.

Officer: This explains everything.

(Deka Master is seen sneaking in Almerac as he fights off some guards with his sword D-Vega.)

(Deka Swan is seen in Atlantis as he helps Mera in their attempt to cure Aquaman.)

(At the Batcave, Batman wakes up and realizes that his wounds are healed, then he sees Nightwing and Deka Blue.)

Batman: What are you doing here? How did I come here? Who healed my wounds?

Deka Blue: I'm impressed you didn't find out.

Nightwing: Kevin healed your wounds which were caused by Slade. We brought you here.

Deka Blue: Superman was taken away by Maxima.

(This shocks Batman.)

Nightwing: The Flash's got an explosive in his wrist. He is running non-stop because if he stops running...

Batman: He explodes...

Deka Blue: Aquaman was hit by some ultraviolet radiation.

Batman: So the Justice League is under attack... From me...