Chapter 34: Rescue Inko Midoriya

(Outside The Vault entrance, daytime. A sign can be seen saying "No Trespassing". Multiple vehicles are seen rushing past the entrance. several SUVs and an armoured truck screech to a halt. Nick Fury is seen stepping out.)

Nick Fury: (To his comm in his left ear) Secure the building.

(Fury signals for the go on the Vault. Maria Hill then steps out of the truck, followed by Phil Coulson, Agent One, Agent Two and Corporal Greig "Slovakie" Margin. Two VTOL Warships can be seen hovering above the Vault.)

(The Vault, inside. Maria Hill and Phil Coulson are seen walking down a corridor.)

Phil Coulson: (Off scene) We've scoured every inch of the Vault sir... except this room.

(The trio come in front of a door. Maria and Phil prepare to breach the room. Phil takes out a key card and slashes it on the door, allowing Maria to kick open the door and enter the room, only to find...)

Stan Lee: Safety's on.

(Agent One signals for Harper to stand down, then smiles at Stan Lee.)

Agent One: Hey, old man.

(Stan Lee smiles back at Agent One.)

Agent One: Was the Auditor here today?

Maria Hill: He's the leader of  A.A.H.W.,  and the most dangerous terrorist since Red Skull.

(Agent One kneels in front of Stan Lee)

Agent Two: We better back off.

(Agent One is then given the heart shaped pendant by Stan Lee)

Stan Lee: All he said was "Mi Hermana..." (briefly looks at Hill) That's Spanish for "sister". You better put yourselves together. He's gonna attack.

Maria Hill: If you have information about a threat to national security, you've gotta tell us.

Stan Lee: (points at Agent Two's miniature camera on his left ear) Turn the camera on.

(Agent Two presses the button on his camera.)

Stan Lee: Your old man, he was doing okay in Alaska... Hudson showed up... They found where a woman named Inko Midoriya was being held prisoner with a spy satellite. One of them is KH-09s. This baby shoots out a film canister 12 miles up, then a C-130 comes by and... pfft... snags it at about 30,000 feet. This was not the digital age. This film had to be processed, analyzed and delivered... all by hand. Kyra and Baker were in the fight. (laughs) You think I'm nuts? Those two... (laughs again)

(A man is burning and trapped inside an upturned buffel. Alex Mason kicks at the glass to get to the man but it won't break.)

Mason: No!!! I need help over here! Hold on!

(Kyra and Baker appear.)

Kyra: Mason.

Mason: Kyra, Baker, you gotta help...

(Baker grabs a shovel and starts hitting the glass.)

Mason: Break, dammit!

(The man inside screams for the final time and succumbs to the fire.)

Baker: The fire finished him. Sometimes it's too late to save a man. We must move out, before you join him in death.

(The Dekarangers, the Mercenaries, the Ghosts, The Justice League, The Avengers, the Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Cast, Team Prime, Commander Appo, ARC Trooper Denal, ARF ARC Commander Zander, ARC General Laredo Larris, ARC Lieutenant Jesse, Clone Medic Kix, and The UNITA come in.)