Chapter 33: U. S. D. D./Operation 51

(The Dekarangers, the Avengers, the Justice League and company are seen going to the pentagon.)

Deka Red: Aren't you guys supposed to be trying to stop Loki?

Iron Man: How did you know?

Superman: While his help isn't needed, Luthor gathers information about other crisis.

Captain America: Luthor is really trying his best to earn his redemption.

Deka Master: Thank you, Captain.

Thor: They were right. I don't know what we're doing here.

Black Widow: The Union is also a threat. They proved this when they allied themselves with Kira and the Legion of Doom.

Batman: I heard that they have a prison of their own. They even arrest those who oppose them. Kids, rebels, citizens...

The Flash: And I thought that blonde "Superman" wannabe was the worst...

Deka Blue: Whatever they're planning, we'll stop them. I hope...

(They arrive at the Pentagon. General Shepherd, Sergeant Foley, Corporal Dunn, James Ramirez and The U.S. Army Rangers come in.)

Shepherd: Greetings, heroes. We're glad you came.

Nick Fury: You said it was important, then I came here.

(Task Force 141 looks at James Ramirez)

Price: Are you Joseph Allen's replacement after his death?

Ramirez: (nods) I hope that I will do good.

Shepherd: Follow us.

(The heroes nod and follow them.)

(Meanwhile, inside a helicopter, the heroes who escaped Union Prison fly over the Pentagon along with Mayor Miche, Mayor Goodway and Samuel Loomis. Miche turns to look at Samuel Loomis, who is peering out the windows.)

Loomis: This is it.

Pentagon MP: The convoy is ready sir, welcome to the Pentagon.

Loomis: We're late.

(The heroes go across the tarmac and they climb into a limousine with two Agents.)

Miche: Agent One and Agent Two.

Agent One: Your reputation precedes you, mayor