Chapter 24: From The Future

(In a future not far away, various heroes are seen dead. Richard is seen with his chest pierced, Kevin is seen beheaded, Izuku is seen lifeless without his arms, Velvet and Yagyu are seen with most of her body pulverized, Near and the Atlas Soldiers are also seen dead, Mello and the White Fang soldiers are seen frozen, the Justice League is seen with their dead bodies in the orbit of the earth.)

(Then we see Deka Break and Deka Bright being shoved off by Doomsday (Oscar Pine) as Nezi Red and Nezi Pink (Rias Gregory) step in their chest)

Nezi Pink: Now you're finished, weaklings!

Nezi Red: Mankind wasted their faith in you Dekarangers!

(Then they kick the two future Dekarangers as Nezi Yellow (Akeno Himejima) grabs Deka Break's neck.)

Nezi Yellow: Union will return to its glory. As for you, you shall perish like the rest of those weakling scum!

(Then Nezi black kicks Deka Bright)

Nezi Black: Our venom spreads around this pathetic world.

Nezi Blue: We are the end of your precious world!

Ozpin: (raises his Long Memory) Apocalypse!

(Then Ozpin absorbs the powers of Darkseid!)

Deka Break: (in mind) We failed...

(Then Deka Bright uses her last trick. Then they teleport off and manage to escape)

Ozpin: What are you waiting for? Find and kill those two pathetic worms!

Nezirangers: Yes sir!

(The Nezirangers walk away)

Ozpin: You too, Oscar!

(Then Doomsday jumps off.)

(Some minutes later, Deka Break and Deka Bright, who just recovered, go through the portal in time, and return to the past as an explosion consumes the entire earth.)

(Back to the present time)

(The Dekarangers are seen fighting the League of Villains. Deka Red fights All for One, Deka Blue chases after Dabi, and almost falls for his trap, but before Dabi could escape, he gets shot down by Ruby.)

Ruby: Be more careful next time, big bro.

(Meanwhile Deka Green is seen fighting Himiko Toga. He grabs her wrist and throws her to Deka Yellow, who shoots her down.)

(Deka Red finally defeats All for One)

Deka Red: All for One!

Deka Blue: Dabi!

Deka Green: Himiko Toga!

Three Dekas: For wreaking havoc around the city... Judgement!

(Then the roulettes which show "O" or "X" are seen in front of the three villains, and it stops on "X", which means only one thing.)

Three Dekas: Guilty!

(Then they shoot the three villains, trapping them in the detention cards.)

Deka Red: Case closed.

Deka Blue: Not yet. We still have to deal with the ones who are attacking our base.

Deka Green: And now it's getting worse.

(Then Nomu lands in)

Deka Yellow: What is this thing?

Deka Pink: A yoma?

(Then Nomu starts attacking.)

(Meanwhile at the Dekarangers Base, Deka Master, Luke Skywalker, Kamen Rider Build, and the Teen Titans are defending the base from the assault led by Darth Vader, who is backed by Tomura Shigaraki, Emerald Sustrai and Solomon Grundy. Darth Vader tries to use the force, but Luke counters using the force as well.)

Vader: You're interrupting tonight's entertainment, Luke.

Luke: Why wouldn't I? You killed my father!

Vader: No, Luke. I am your father!

(Then Kamen Rider Build tries to attack, only for Emerald to wrap her thief's respite around him and slam him down. Solomon Grundy holds his own against the Teen Titans. Tomura is seen trying to finish Deka Master, but Deka Swan comes in and saves him.)

Deka Swan: I thought you have cleaned up this mess.

Deka Master: We're heroes, not miracle workers.

(Back to the city, the Dekarangers are still fighting Nomu, who grabs Deka Yellow, only for Deka Blue to grab his leg and throw him to Deka Pink, who slashes him down. Then suddenly Deka Break and Deka Bright come out of nowhere and manage to defeat Nomu.)

Deka Red: They're good.

Deka Blue: I admit I'm envious of their skills.

Deka Break: (to Deka Blue) Our Kevin said this too.

(This surprises everyone)

Deka Green: Who are you?

Deka Bright: I am America Chavez and the boy Terry McGinnis.

Deka Yellow: And where are you from?

Deka Break: From the future.

(Back to the Dekarangers Base, the villains are close to the victory, but then Momo uses her Quirk to try to distract the villains. Then Deka Master enjoys the opportunity and uses his Sword D-Vega and slashes Darth Vader. Then Static Shock uses his powers to shock Tomura Shigaraki. Raven uses her magic to restrain Solomon Grundy as Robin cuts off his arms and legs.)

Robin: Good thing he's a zombie.

(Then Donna Troy wraps her lasso around Emerald.)

(Some minutes later, the Dekarangers listen to Deka Break's explanation.)

Deka Break: In the future, the Union won the battle, and managed to wipe out most of the Dekarangers and everyone who allied with them. Ozpin also turned his own son Oscar into that monster Superman sacrificed himself to defeat.

Superman: Ozpin turned his own son into Doomsday?

Deka Break: We must gather all help we can get to destroy the Union once and for all.

Deka Red: If what you're saying is true, then we have no other choice but to make a ultimate alliance for the next battles against Union.

(Meanwhile Loki comes to the Earth)

Loki: Midgard will soon be mine!

(Chapter ends)