Chapter 2: Killing Joke

(Union Academy, Lair of the Fake Heroes.)

Ozpin: It looks like we have some competitors.

All Might: Competitors?

Ozpin: Yes, Toshinori Yagi. (shows a footage of the Dekarangers) We have lately received reports of five super partollers having defeated Ra's Al Ghul and his League of Shadows. The question is... Who are them? What are them?

Glynda: If they're actually planning to steal our work, we gotta take action about this.

Midnight: And fast.

(Meanwhile at Dekaranger Base)

(Kevin is seen talking with his Omochao)

Omochao: Hi, I'm Omochao.

Kevin: Hey, Omochao.

Omochao: Velvet seems very attracted to you.

Kevin: Really?

Omochao: Yes. SInce you saved her, she started developing feelings for you.

Kevin: I see...

(Meanwhile Velvet is seen talking with her friend Bugs Bunny)

Bugs: Nyaaa... what's up, doc?

Velvet: I need to confess my feelings towards someone.

Bugs: It's about Kevin, huh? Yeah, he's a cool guy. I'm impressed he helped you to escape from those bullies.

Velvet: I... I guess I better try to confess to Kevin now.

(Then some alarms are heard)

Velvet: Uh-Oh. The duty calls me!

(Then the five heroes are seen at the main room.)

Luthor: Time for your second mission.

(Luthor shows a footage of Barbara Gordon, who is now in a wheelchair and Jason Todd, who is seen dead in a warehouse which exploded.)

Luthor: The Joker is somehow running around making more victims. Your mission is to stop him.

Richard: Leave it to us.

(Then they go to Gotham City. As they arrive in there, they decide to morph)

Five: S.P.D. Emergency!

(Then they become Dekarangers)

Five: Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger!!!

Deka Red: Okay. That's the plan. Kevin, you go to the park. Izuku, you will go to the Botanical Garden. Velvet, you will search in the museum. Yagyu, you will try the docks. I'll go for the downtown.

Deka Blue: Good plan. I'm in.

Deka Green: So am I.

Deka Yellow: Let's go!

Deka Pink: Deal.

Deka Red: Alright. Let's go!

(Kevin goes for the Joker's Fun Park and sees a giant robot.)

Deka Blue: Well, I guess it's show time!

(Then Kevin draws his pistol and starts shooting at the giant robot, who tries to hit back with a giant spear. But Kevin is skilled and jumps off before shooting at its head, destroying it. Then Harley Quinn is forced to run away as Kevin chases after her. Kevin then uses a roller coaster to chase her. She tries to throw grenades, but he shoots the grenades before they hit him, then he shoots her leg before jumping to the roller coaster she is in and grabbing her by the collar.)

Deka Blue: Start talking! Where is he?

Harley Quinn: It's no use. At this point, Mister J must already have got the bomb.

(Then Kevin knocks her out.)

(Izuku is seen at the Botanical Garden and finds a maneater.)

Deka Green: Uh-Oh.

(The Maneater tries to attack, but Izuku shoots the maneater down.)

Deka Green: Well, that was close.

(At the museum, Velvet sees a vulture trying to attack her and shoots it down.)

Deka Yellow: Oh my...

(Then she gets shot down by The Penguin.)

The Penguin: So you're the one of the five who defeated Ra's Al Ghul...

(Velvet gets up and tries to shoot the Penguin, who simply flies. As she shoots at his hand, the villain let go of his umbrella and falls down.)

(Yagyu is seen patrolling the docks, searching for clues about The Joker. But then she sees Clayface.)

Deka Pink: I guess this will be a long day.

(Clayface tries to attack Yagyu, but she manages to evade each attack and tries to shoot him down, but the shots don't faze the villain.)

Deka Pink: A clay body, of course!

(Then she shoots a water vat instead and the water melts down Clayface, seemingly killing him.)

(Meanwhile, Richard is face to face with The Joker, who is seen with a jetpack.)

The Joker: So Batman recruiter another boy wonder?

Deka Red: Nope. I'm just a boy seeking to do the right thing!

(Then The Joker tries to tackle him, but Richard is fast and shoots his jetpack. The Joker lands on his feet and tries to cut him with his knife, but the hero avoids it, then throws him against the wall.)

Deka Red: The Joker. You're accused of crippling Barbara Gordon and murdering Jason Peter Todd. Judgement Time!!!

(Then the roulette which shows "O" or "X" is seen in front of Ra's Al Ghul, and it stops on "X", which means only one thing.)

Deka Red: Guilty!

(Then Deka Red shoots The Joker, trapping him in the detention card.)

Deka Red: Mission Accomplished!

(Then the other Dekarangers come in with Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, The Penguin and Clayface in their detention cards)

(Some hours later, Velvet and Kevin are seen at Kevin's room.)

Kevin: Wanna talk about something.

Velvet: Kevin... I wanted to say this... but I was afraid... I love you, Kevin.

Kevin: You love me?

Velvet: Yes. Since you saved me from those bullies, I started developing feelings towards you.

Kevin: Velvet...

(Then Kevin kisses Velvet in the lips)

Kevin: I love you too, Velvet.

Velvet: So this means we can date?

Kevin: You bet.

Velvet: AWESOME!!

(Back to Union Academy, Ozpin is seen talking with Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Teams Hanzo, CFY and CRDL.)

Ozpin: It's possible that three of our former students sided with these Dekarangers!

Bakugou: Who would possibly dare to betray us?

Cardin: We don't know for sure. But when I put my hands on them, they will get what they deserve!

Ozpin: Find the traitors and bring them to me!

Todoroki: Yes sir.

(Then the students leave as the screen fades out)