Chapter 12: New Allies And A New Threat (Part 2)

(Previously in Super Sentai Dekaranger)

(The Dekarangers are seen in the main room as they see Luthor with an horrified face.)

Luthor: Various news are broadcasted about a city being destroyed by falling pieces of the Space Station called ODIN.

(Then they see the news and their faces get white as they are watching the destruction of the city.)

(Then General Trevor "Carlson" Patterson, Red Team and Blu Team are seen as the reporter asks some questions)

Reporter: Do you have any idea about what could have possibly caused all of this?

(Then General Trevor "Carlson" Patterson shows a dead body with a skeleton in an Astronaut Suit.)

Carlson: It was the Federation. They destroyed the ODIN Space Station.

(Then he shows the symbol of the Federation on the shoulder of the dead astronaut. Then he looks at the cameras)

Carlson: Dekarangers, if you are watching this, then we must work together to stop The Federation and their plan! Me, The Red Team and Blue Team will help you all, so let's meet, shall we?

Richard: All right, guys.

Five: Emergency, Dekaranger! (transforms) Face on!

Deka Red: One! Hating cruel wickedness!

Deka Blue: Two! Pursue mysterious cases!

Deka Green: Three! Investigate using futuristic technology!

Deka Yellow: Four! Fighting malicious intergalactic evil!

Deka Pink: Five!... And with immediate speed, exterminate them!

Five: SPD!

Deka Red: Deka Red!

Deka Blue: Deka Blue!

Deka Green: Deka Green!

Deka Yellow: Deka Yellow!

Deka Pink: Deka Pink!

Five: Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger!

Deka Ranger: Alright, guys. Let's go!

(Meanwhile Vandal Savage is seen watching the destruction scene at the hall of Doom)

Vandal Savage: Phase One success.

(Then an ebony girl with a green hair is seen)

Vandal Savage: The Justice League might be busy as well. Go to the Batvace and steal some of Batman's contingency plans. (gives a pen-drive) Use this.

????: I will not fail you, Savage.

(Then she walks away.)

(Meanwhile the Dekaranger arrive at the location.)

Deka Blue: It's here.

Deka Blue: We better find them.

Carlson: (offscreen) We're here.

Deka Green: General Carlson.

Deka Yellow: Where are these guys from the Federation?

Deka Pink: Velvet, I guess your answer is over there.

(Then they see the Federation Soldiers)

Deka Red: Fire!

(Then the heroes start facing the Federation Soldiers. Then the Justice League comes in)

Shazam: Batman, are the Dekaranger fighting who I think they are fighting?

Batman: The Federation...