Chapter 5: Dawn of Justice (Part 2)

(Lex Luthor is seen face to face with Superman while the man of steel attacks. Luthor avoids the attacks as he is in his Deka Master form. The he draws his blade.)

Deka Master: D-Sword Vega!

(Then Deka Master slashes Superman, hurting him.)

Deka Master: You're aftaid, aren't you? You're not brave.

(Superman tries punching Deka Master, who manages to block the fist with his arm.)

Deka Master: Men are brave.

(Again, Superman punches and is countered, twice. Then Deka Master headbutts him, throws punches – some of whom are blocked – and kicks him in the gut, before hitting Superman in the throat and kicking him onto a nearby glass ceiling. When they land, Superman groans in pain. Deka Master then kicks Superman away, kicks him in the face, and lands some punches before grabbing him by the neck and bashing his head against the wall, before delivering more punches and a headbutt.)

(Meanwhile Deka Red is seen catching Batman's leg as he tries another kick. He then throws Batman through a nearby wall, and gets up. Both heroes run towards one another, with Batman grappling his opponent and pushing him against a wall. He delivers punches to the face, but after the fourth, the sound is similar to hitting a steel pillar... and with Deka Red barely flinching. Batman realizes what happened, Deka Red nods in disapproval, and after rising from the ground tackles Batman, breaking them onto the lower floor.)

(Deka Blue is seen racing with The Flash by using his own superspeed. Then Deka Blue hides as The Flash tries to find him. However, Deka Blue shoots one of his legs before knocking him out with a powerful punch in the head.)

(Deka Green is seen facing Cyborg.)

Deka Green: What happened, Cyborg? Did Papa kick you out of the basement?

(Cyborg sends some drones to attack Deka Green, who shoots them down. Cyborg tries to shoot him, but Izuku avoids the shot and knocks him out with a powerful punch.)

(Deka Yellow is seen kicking Wonder Woman.)

Deka Yellow: This doesn't have to end in violence.

(Wonder Woman tries to grab Deka Yelow with the lasso, but she catches it and uses the super speed she copied from Deka Blue and wraps it around her.)

Deka Yellow: Who are you in truth, Wonder Woman?

Wonder Woman: I am Diana of Themyscira. And I am here for only one purpose: to defend Men's world.

(Then Diana breaks free of the mind control.)

Deka Yellow: Are you okay?

Wonder Woman: Thank you, Deka Yellow. Now we must help the others.

Deka Yellow: What happened to the others?

Wonder Woman: Ironwood took control of Superman and the rest of the Justice League.

Deka Yellow: We gotta stop him!

Wonder Woman: There are still three members who didn't get under his control.

Deka Yellow: Who might be them?

????: It's us.

(Then Deka Yellow sees Shazam, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter.)

(Deka Pink's sword clashes with Aquaman's trident. The clash lasts for some seconds. But then Deka Pink gains the upper hand and manages to hit the back of his head, knocking him out.)

(Back to Deka Master vs Superman. Superman still writhes in pain as Deka Master grabs his seemingly unconscious opponent by the head, and carries Superman on his shoulder before the summit of a round staircase, and throws Superman through the newel. He crash-lands on the ground floor. Deka Master lands on his feet and approaches Superman with his D-Sword Vega.)

Deka Master: I bet your parents taught you, that you mean something. That you're here for a reason.

(Deka Master shoots Superman with his blaster.)

Deka Master: Now God is as good... as dead!

(Ironwood comes in, draws his Duo Process and prepares to shoot Luthor down, but Shazam comes in and defends him.)

Deka Master: Captain Marvel?

(Shazam manages to survive thanks to the powers bestowed upon him by the wizard.)

Ironwood: What the...

(Deka Master shoots Ironwood.)

Deka Master: James Ironwood. You're accused of betraying the High Counsel, doing illegal experiments on innocent people and turning the Justice Legue into the Monsters League. Judgment!

(Then the roulette which shows "O" or "X" is seen in front of Ironwood, and it stops on "X", which means only one thing.)

Ironwood: (shocked) It can't be!

Deka Master: Guilty!

(Then Deka Master shoots Ironwood.)

Ironwood: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Then Ironwood is trapped at the detention card here.)

Ironwood: YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!

Deka Master: (to Shazam) Spread the news.

(Then the Dekarangers and the Justice League come in)

Deka Red: We already did it, Commander Luthor.

Deka Blue: (to Batman) I just hope it hasn't caused damaged to your... you know.

Batman: This is not about reputation. This is about saving lives. Even though you didn't have any contingence plan, you managed to stop us once we went rogue. And this is the most important thing about defending innocents.

The Flash: Now Batman is being a philosopher?

Deka Green: He is just telling what he learned from this fight. By the way, we learned. All of us.

(Meanwhile in Atlas, the Ace Operatives are seen completely angry as they found out that their General was arrested.)

Clover: They took our general from us...

Elm: Ruined our lives...

Vine: We will not let this be!

Harriet: They will pay for this!

Marrow: And dearly.

Ace Ops: WE WILL AVENGE GENERAL IRONWOOD!!!

(Then the screen fades out)