Chapter 19: Dekaranger VS Legion Of Doom

(At the Hall of Doom, the Dekaranger are ready to face the Legion of Doom)

Deka Red: All right. Let's go!

(Deka Red has a crossfire with Deathstroke, Deka Blue chases after Reverse Flash, Deka Green is attacked by Maxima, Deka Yellow avoids some of Sinestro's dagger constructs, Deka Pink is dealing with Cheetah, and Deka Master fights Ocean Master.)

Vandal Savage: It looks like we have the advantage.

????: Time to put a shock to your system, Savage!

(Then Savage and Sivana see the Teen Titans.)

Nightwing: Okay, guys. You know the plan.

Vandal Savage: Sivana, don't let them get close to the controls.

(Sivana and Donna Troy have a clash. Then Emerald wraps her Thief's respite around Static, who smirks and unleashes a shock wave which hits Emerald, shocking her. Robin and Vandal Savage have a sword clash.)

(Deka Blue is seen still chasing after Reverse Flash)

Reverse Flash: Everything worked so well. That's why the Legion of Doom allied with Union, you know. Even Ozpin imagined you Dekarangers would come.

(Then they stop running)

Reverse Flash: Not that you wouldn't have come here anyway, right, you... Hero?

(Deathstroke is running out of ammo and decides to use his sword while Deka Red does the same. And both have a sword clash.)

Deathstroke: Not bad, kid. Not bad at all.

(Maxima is still Tackling Deka Green, and then throws him down.)

Maxima: You're decades earlier to take me on.

(Sinestro is seen still shooting some dagger constructs at Deka Yellow)

Sinestro: You amuse me, human.

Deka Yellow: I'm a faunus, alien!

(Then the two have a sword clash)

(Deka Pink is seen still dealing with Cheetah, who tries to scratch her with her claws.)

(Deka Master is fighting Ocean Master as his Sword D-Vega clashes with Orm's trident)

Ocean Master: You can't win, Luthor! With the Justice League finished, the age of the surface dwellers is finally over!

Deka Master: You presume too much, Orm.

(Robin is seen still fighting Vandal Savage as Nightwing gives him a hint.)

Nightwing: Robin, listen. This Vandal Savage guy is immortal. He is basically impossible to kill.

 He is basically impossible to kill