Chapter 8: The Nezirangers (Part 1)

(At Union Academy, Ozpin is seen in front of Issei, Cardin, Sasuke, Asuka and Momo.)

Ozpin: I'm glad you five came here. As you know, we are in the middle of a crisis.

Cardin: And what a crisis, huh?

Sasuke: Shut up, loser!

Cardin: You're the one to talk, orphan boy!

Sasuke: Why you...

Ozpin: Quiet, both of you! (the two quiet down) Ahem. Those Dekarangers are saving various people. especially those who can't save themselves.

Issei: The worst part of it is that some of ours are starting to rebel.

Ozpin: Exactly. Since Ironwood was arrested, Atlas broke all contacts with Union.

Light: (comes in) And all of this because of one of my archenemies, Near having become the general of Atlas. And also, they got the support of White Fang since Mello, who somehow managed to infiltrate in the organization, killed Adam Taurus.

Cardin: Those freaks make me sick just by hearing about!

Ozpin: Fortunately, I got the help of a secret scientist who worked on something which will make you match for those Dekarangers.

Issei: You mean something which will help us to beat them easily?

Ozpin: Exactly.

Issei: I'm listening.

(Then Ozpin gives the five some power suits.)

Ozpin: These suits will turn you into Nezirangers.

Momo: Nezirangers?

Ozpin: Yes. With this, Union will finally triumph, and we will return to our glory!

(Then the five become the Jayden Sentai Neziranger.)

Issei: Nezi Red!

Issei: Nezi Red!

Cardin: Nezi Black!

Sasuke: Nezi Blue!

Asuka: Nezi Yellow!

Momo: Nezi Pink!

Ozpin: Now go and bring those Dekarangers here. Dead or alive!

Nezirangers: Yes sir.

(Meanwhile, the Dekarangers are seen helping the Suicide Squad against the Enchantress. The villainess is easily defeating the Dekarangers and the Suicide Squad at first. But then Harley Quinn pretends to surrender, only to rip her dark heart off and then throw off. Deka Green throws the bomb and Deadshot shoots it down, exploding the evil heart. Then Deka Pink slashes its remaining, and then June Monroe is freed from the curse.)

Rick: Never thought I would say that, but...

Deka Red: No need to thank us. Thank them.

(Deka Red points at the Suicide Squad.)