Chapter 3

The wind blew against his face as the sun illuminated his soft features. His eyes stayed closed as he held his daughter's small hand listening to others nearby laugh and chatter with their friends and family.

"Mama's so pretty" the small girl spoke looking up at her mother. Taehyung smiled and looked down at his baby girl. Her precious blue eyes were wide open as she looked up at him in amazement.

She was so mesmerized by her mother's beauty "wow" she spoke softly. Taehyung giggled and ruffled her hair before picking her up "you are beautiful yourself my love" he spoke.

The girl smiled and placed her hands on her cheeks "I miss you a lot mama" she said pouting.

Taehyung didn't get to see his daughter as much as he used to now that he started working. It was sad, more than sad actually. He's been told multiple times by the small girl's caregiver that she would cry at night looking for her mother.

The brunette frowned and sat on the bench behind him with the small girl on his lap "mama misses you to baby...all the time"

"will mama stay with Nara tonight or no no?"

Taehyung smiled and kissed the girl's chubby cheek "Of course I will...and tomorrow, we'll go to the park with aunty Lisa how does that sound?"

The six-year-old smiled and clapped her hands "Good!" she cheered excitedly.

The brunette brushed his daughter's long silky locks back and smiled "my beautiful baby girl" Nara giggled and looked down, her dimples on display as she smiled brightly. 

His pretty baby girl.

The two sat there for a while talking and laughing with each other until one of the head alpha's deltas approached them saying that the head alpha was ready to meet him.

Taehyung was very upset that his time with his daughter was interrupted but, he knew that he had all the time in the world to be with her. 

He held the small girl in his arms, not planning on letting go of her any time soon as they walked towards the private garden. 

The garden was there for the new Luna as she requested it to be made. No one was allowed inside other than her and her superiors, the head alpha, and his mother. It was a shame that the Luna made that rule because the garden seemed like such a beautiful place.

A peaceful place.

Indeed, it was just that. A beautiful and peaceful place.

As soon as Taehyung stepped foot in the garden both his and his daughter's faces lit up in amazement. The different flowers the beautiful butterflies. They were all so fascinating to the two.

"mama look, it's a pretty butterfwy," the girl said pointing to the light blue butterfly which rested on one of the flowers "can I have it please please please?" the girl begged.

Taehyung along with the beta in front of them chuckled at the small girl's cuteness "no baby, you can't have the butterfly. We can't take them away from their mommy and daddy okay?" Nara pouted and nodded her head, understanding what her mother was saying.

"The Luna will not be joining you today, It will just be you, the head alpha, and the ex-luna" the beta Taehyung knew to be Jimin spoke as he stepped to the side allowing Taehyung to see the persons seated at the table not too far away. 

"I will also be here, but I won't be inside with you. They are waiting, take your time going inside"

The boy nodded his head and mumbled a small 'thank you,' not forgetting to bow his head out of respect. He slowly made his way further into the garden, the pungent scent of jasmine and vanilla coming from the purebred not too far away along with rosemary from the female alpha.

Both wolves screamed dominance and power causing Taehyung to slightly whimper. His daughter frowned and buried her face into the crook of his neck purring a bit. Taehyung smiled and rubbed the girl's back as made his way to the two figures standing only three feet away from him.

Soon he was there, his head bowed and his eyes closed, "Taehyung, my dear" a soft voice called "lift your head for me, love."

Taehyung gulped and lifted his head, his eyes glowing a bright shade of purple before switching to blue, a tad of purple still swirling around in the glowing orbs. The woman in from of him smiled "you are beautiful my child" she said softly before looking at the small girl in his arms "is she your daughter?" she asked waiting for the male to confirm.

"Yes, Luna" he spoke.

"May I hold her?" she asked. The small girl lifted her head from the crook of her mother's neck, her eyes glowing a bright shade of yellow with a hint of green around the rim, "pretty" she mumbled looking at the woman in front of her.

The small girl stretched her arms out toward the woman which had Taehyung quite surprised. Nara didn't like strangers at all. Taehyung hesitantly placed his daughter in the ex-Luna's arms. He watched as the small girl wrapped her arms around the woman's neck purring a bit.

"Aren't they beautiful?" she asked looking at the purebred. 

"Indeed..." he responded, his emerald green eyes on Taehyung the entire time.

-

thoughts? feedback? anything? did you enjoy it.

Yes, we introduced Taehyung's baby girl Nara in this chapter.

Extra Information: - Eye color.

Purebreds/true bloods: a deep shade of red with black around the rim.

Male Alpha's: Red, not the same shade as a purebreds

Female Alpha's: yellow

Beta's: green

Female Omega's: dark blue

Male omega's: dark or light blue.

anyways...I hope you enjoyed.

ily<3

-Ari