Chapter 12

Taehyung was now 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant and more symptoms of his pregnancy were starting to show themselves. Besides the vomiting, cramps and back pain, the boy began developing breast. They were red, swollen and sore. He hated them.

The pack doctors were surprised when they were told the omega's breast already started to develop. Apparently, that was supposed to happen when he hit the eight-week mark.

There was also the increase in apatite, fatigue, dizziness, frequent need to pee, nesting, mood swings, (those were absolutely awful) oh and let's not forget, he now gets aroused more often, especially when he's around Jungkook.

It was tiring. The mood swings, everything was exhausting, especially the frequent arousal.

Taehyung was never one to be horny 24/7. But now, it was a different story. It all started exactly a week and 3 days ago when Taehyung was in the kitchen with Jihyo and Nara. The three were baking and Jungkook came to steal a cookie. As soon as Taehyung got a whiff of the alpha's scent and saw the male in nothing but a tank top and sweats, everything went downhill.

Slick slowly ran down his thighs and a whimper left his mouth. He was a mess within seconds.

Sadly, he was left unsatisfied that day. Jungkook couldn't do much as he was supposed to have a meeting with the pack warriors and Taehyung insisted he go instead of staying with him and....you know.

Jungkook had apologized to him and promised he would come back and treat him good. But not with his fingers. They both agreed that his dick would do a much better job than his fingers.

Let's just say that two days later, Jungkook did fulfil his promise and Taehyung was left more than satisfied.

Anyways, moving on from all of that.

Taehyung wasn't able to do all the things he thought he could with Nara.

He was always too sick or too tired to do anything, and the pack doctors, Seokjin, Jungkook and Jihyo urged him to rest.

So he couldn't go and run around outside with Nara anymore which upset the poor girl, but she understood why. Jungkook would take Nara outside and run around with her and when Taehyung did come he would sit on the grass and watch the two with a smile on his face.

There were also times where Taehyung would take Nara outside himself despite being tired. He would just sit and watch the girl run around.

Just like he was doing today.

But instead of taking Nara out on the pasture, he took her to the garden to play with the pixies.

Taehyung was seated under the oak tree, his hand resting on his flat stomach giving it small strokes as he watched the alpha-girl run around in circles while giggling.

"Be careful, princess, I don't want you hurting yourself," he said when he saw her stumble over her own feet.

She was a clumsy little thing, just like her mother.

The girl ran over to her mother, sweaty and panting, "I'm okay momma, you see!" She exclaimed, spinning herself around after.

Taehyung smiled, "yes sweetheart, I see," the girl giggled again and leaned down to kiss her mother's cheek.

"Can I go by the daisies now momma?" She asked. Taehyung wiped the sweat from the girl's forehead and nodded his head.

"Of course my love, just take your time, okay?"

Nara nodded her head and ran off, stumbling over her feet a bit, making Taehyung shake his head and yell for her to be careful.

That small girl was an absolute sweetheart and Taehyung couldn't help but love her.

The pregnant omega sighed and closed his eyes. He listened and giggled as the pixies whispered little secrets in his ear regarding Jungkook or told him stories as they played with his pretty brown hair.

He felt relaxed for a couple of minutes. But his body tensed when he heard the whaling of his daughter and the yelling of another person who he recognized to be Lee-Seok by scent.

The omega stood up, his eyes glowing a bright shade of blue as he made it towards the daisies where his daughter was.

"The hell is going on?!"

Lee-Seok's hand was wrapped around his daughter's small wrist. Her nostrils were flared and her eyes were angry.

She let go of the girl's hand and watch her run over to Taehyung who picked her up.

"Keep that thing away from my flowers!" She yelled.

That thing.

That's what she was called when she was born.

"My daughter is not a thing she's a human being who has a name" his voice was soft and firm at the same time.

Lee-Seok scoffed and rolled her eyes, "like I give a shit just keep her away from my flowers!"

"Why are you being like this, they're just flowers there's no need to behave this way..."

"They're just flowers and I don't want that bitch touching them!"

"She's a child for the love of God the only bitch out here is you, why would you take it upon yourself to scream at her and call her names over damn flowers, she's seven!!!"

The woman just scoffed and ran her fingers through her hair, "I let you and her in my garden, don't touch my fucking flowers..."

Taehyung didn't reply, all he did was turn around and walk away.

"I just wanted to pick a flower, momma, I didn't mean to make aunty Lee mad..." she cried.

Taehyung rubbed her back and left the garden, making his way to the packhouse.

"I know princess, I know..."

-

Thoughts?

What are your thoughts about Lee-Seok?

What do you guys want to tell her?

I done know wunna doan like she yc.

can I have some book recommendations bottom tae and also non-ship books? I need things to read.

And movie recommendations? Please (: