Chapter 10

Jungkook ran his fingers through the boy's silky brown hair taking in his sweet scent and smiling as the male pouted and turned on his side to face the alpha. The brunette slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the Trueblood, blinking a bit to clear his vision.

Jungkook smiled and leaned down to kiss the boy's forehead, "Morning, amor...." his raspy voice sounded throughout the quiet room, Taehyung giving him a soft smile and cuddling into his chest, his eyes closing as sleepiness came over him once again.

The Trueblood chuckled and placed his hand on the boy's naked waist, "this is the most sleep you've gotten in the past 6 days, enjoy it."

Taehyung hummed and slightly opened his eyes, "I wanna see Nara..." he mumbled.

Jungkook pushed the boy's bangs back and nodded his head, "you'll see her...but first you need to take a shower..." The ravenette gripped the male's waist and let his hand travel down towards the boy's inner thighs before it stopped at the male's sex.

The ravenette ran two fingers along the boy's folds before pressing them against his leaking hole, "you can't go out there with my cum dripping out of you like that, now can you, mi amor...."

Taehyung whimpered as another hand was placed on his swollen stomach, the Trueblood teasing his leaking hole.

The brunette may have been sore from being fucked and manhandled by Jungkook for six days straight with only 2-hour breaks in between when the elder saw that he couldn't take anymore at the moment, but right now, he wanted the head alpha buried deeps inside him once again.

Taehyung moaned and gripped the sheet, his back arching when the Trueblood ran his fingers over his clit, "I want you inside me" he mumbled.

The ravenette smirked, his eyes glowing crimson red, "as you wish..."

-

Two hours later Jungkook was easing out of the bedroom wearing nothing but his sweatpants. The male smelled heavily of sex and of course, Taehyung. 

Hickey's from the brunette rested along the male's neck along with bite marks, red and angry scratches covered his back, his hair was damp from sweat and dried slick from the omega was on his stomach.

If workers didn't know what Jungkook was doing in the room with the young omega, well, they did now.

The male wiped his hands in his pants and scratched his nape, looking at his mother who stood at the top of the stairs with her arms crossed over her chest.

"6 days Jungkook, I know damn well his heat doesn't last six days..."

Jungkook gave the woman a sheepish smile and scratched his chest, "being in there with him kind of..."

The woman held her hand up signalling from him to stop talking, "I know bloody well what happened..." the woman took a deep breath, her hands falling at her sides, "just...just...go fix yourself..."

Jungkook chuckled, "hey if you look on the bright side he's guaranteed to get pregnant," he said walking down the stairs.

The woman rolled her eyes at her son and walked into the bedroom. Immediately strong pheromones hit the woman all at once, causing her to step back a bit and shake her head after closing her eyes.

"My lord..." the woman breathed out after seeing the omega.

The boy laid in the middle of the bed, the soiled silky sheets barely covering his intimate parts. The woman gasped at the sight of the boys swollen red stomach, if she didn't know any better she would've sworn he was at least five months pregnant.

It was just so...so...wow.

The woman moved closer to the bed and took a good look at the naked boy, "you poor child..." she spoke under her breath.

The woman looked at the boy's bruised hips, his marked neck. his thighs, his wrists, his torso, his chest, they were all covered in hands prints, hickeys or bite marks from her son.

"That brat did this to you and didn't even bother to clean you up...my gosh..."

Taehyung blinked and looked at the woman, his eyes flashing purple before a giggle slipped past his lips, "I told him to go check on Nara for me...I wanted to go myself but it hurts..." the male chuckled and rested his hand on his swollen stomach.

"I never knew an Alpha's rut w-was that intense...t-taking his knots were...tiring..." a blush spread across the boy's cheeks as he spoke, a quiet and awkward laugh leaving him after.

Jihyo smiled and looked at the tired male, "let's go get you all cleaned up sweetheart."

Taehyung gave the woman a sweet smile and slowly got out of the bed with her help. The ex-Luna helped the boy shower and dress, later on moving him to another room where he could rest properly.

The brunette now laid in bed, blankets covering his sore body as he slowly drifted in and out of sleep. He was waiting for either Jihyo or Jungkook to bring Nara so see him as he wasn't exactly able to walk right now.

The boy sighed and slowly sat up from his bed when he heard the bedroom door open.

Immediately the sweet scent of lavender and vanilla filled his nostrils making a bright smile spread across his face.

Taehyung looked at his daughter who was wearing her pyjama's while clutching onto her pink bunny which Jungkook bought her when a few days ago.

He opened his arms and immediately the small girl ran towards him sniggling into his chest, "I missed you, mama..." she mumbled quietly.

Taehyung ran his fingers through his daughter's silky hair and kissed the top of his head, "I missed you too, baby girl...who put you to sleep while I was gone?"

The little girl looked at her mother with doe eyes, "why were you gone so long?" she asked, completely ignoring the question.

Taehyung sighed and placed the small girl to lay next to him as he turned on his side, placing his head on the pillow, "I had to do something super special and important for someone...I know it took me a while and I know you're probably upset, but I promise I won't leave you for that long ever again."

Nara nodded her head and moved closer to her mother, her leg now thrown over his torso as she buried her face into the crook of his neck, scenting him, "please don't leave me again...it's scary..."

Taehyung wrapped his arm around the girl and planted a small kiss by her ear, "I'm sorry princess...I love you"

"I love you too, mama..."

-

Smizies...

at this point, I feel like this book has too much smut, whether it's actual smut or hinted at smut or whatever you call it...it feels like too much...

sorry for any errors.

thoughts?

What do you think about Nara so far?

Jihyo, Jungkook mother?

about the chapter?

This chapter was supposed to be longer but nahhh... let's end it with Tae and his sweetheart Nara.

yk i like the feedback so ik you guys actually like what I write... I need to know you like it or else...

Bye for now...see you in a bit...