Chaptet 26

The loud rattling of the chains coming from the basement was something that annoyed Taehyung with a passion. The grunts, the curses, the sound of Lee-seoks voice. Every bit of it annoyed him.

But this was one night it was really getting to him. He didn't know if it was the heat, or the noise from the basement, or Jungkooks snoring, or Nara's feet in his back, or the baby in his stomach that had him so annoyed. Maybe it was all of them. It was definitely all of them.

But the rattling and scraping of the chains was the sound that irked him the most.

Huffing, the brunette sat up from the bed and was about to get up and leave the room, but he felt Jungkook grab his wrist.

He looked back at the true bloodod alpha and saw him looking at him with his eyes glowing its bright shade of red, "Where are you going?" He asked.

"The sounds coming from the basement are bugging me. I can't sleep." Jungkook hummed and pulled the omega to lie next to him. "It will be dealt with in the morning. Sleep."  Taehyung sighed and rested his head on the pillow beside Jungkook.

He closed his eyes, and with the Alpha grip on his wrist and the release of calming pheromones, he soon fell into a deep slumber.

-

The noises coming from the basement were still there in the morning. Expect this time you could hear Lee-Seoks voice. She was asking for help, and Taehyung felt bad.

He wouldn't like to be chained down in a dark and stuffy basement. He wouldn't like it for himself, for someone he cared about or even someone who tried to harm him.

He didn't think it was fair for anyone to be treated like that, and that's why he asked Jungkook to untie her. The Alpha didn't seem too pleased with the omegas request, but Taehyung was persistent in it happening. So Jungkook allowed it.

Taehyung asked for a bath to be drawn for her, and new clothes were set out on a bed for her. Despite the fact that she wanted to poison him and his baby just the other day, he wanted to make sure she was alright.

When the woman was clean, she was offered something to eat, and then Taehyung asked to see her. And that request is what got Jungkook heated.

He didn't want Taehyung anywhere near Lee-Seok.  Even though she was weak and had some of his best men watching her, he was still scared that she would pull something and get away. Lee-Seok was a smart woman. But at the same time, she was also a very stupid one, and it wasn't a secret to anyone.

But what Jungkook didn't understand was why Taehyung wanted Lee-Seok to be treated so well now, after what she tried to do to him. He didn't understand it one bit, and he didn't want to understand. What he did want was for Taehyung to stay away from Lee-Seok.

Even though the omega wanted to talk to the woman, Jungkook, of course, didn't want the two in close proximity.

As a matter of fact, Jungkook made his mother take Taehyung into town while he dealt with Lee-Seok, and once that was done and Taehyung got back home, he would be at ease.

The omega walked through the town, stroking his swollen stomach with the ex-Luna who held a sleep Nara in her arms by his side. He eyed all of the baby clothing through the glass of window smiling about how soon enough he would have another small pup, and Nara would have a little sibling.

He couldn't wait. He was quite excited. Who wasn't?!

"You know I'm scared." He muttered softly.

"Of what Sunshine? there is nothing to be scared of."

Taehyung sighed and looked down at his stomach, "something just doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't feel right, and I don't like it."

Jihyo hummed, "If it's about LeeSeok, Kook it handling that, by the time we get back, she should long gone. I suspect that she has come to her senses and will leave you two alone.  I don't know what it is she wants with my boy, she lost him a long time ago."

"It was her, but it's not anymore. Something just doesn't feel ri—"

"Taehyung..."

The omega stopped in his tracks, and a shiver ran down his spine. His gut feeling about something not being feeling right was true.

That voice. Taehyung hasn't heard that voice in a while.

The omega turned around, and so did the Ex-Luna.

"Deputy Kim? What are you still doing in town? I thought you would be long gone after the meeting." Jihyo said as she switched Nara over to her other arm.

The man who she called 'Deputy Kim' stood in front of then with his eyes on Taehyung, who stood there with tears in his eyes before muttering.

"Brother..."

-

Idk what I'm doing. Can someone please give me a recap of what happened if you do not mind?

 Can someone please give me a recap of what happened if you do not mind?