Chapter 9

[M]

A loud moan left the omega as he threw his head back, the trueblood thrusting upwards to meet his pace. He placed his hands on the males lower abdomen, his thighs shaking uncontrollably as tears left his eyes.

The trueblood hands gripped the omegas hips as he grunted and squeezed his eyes shut at the way the omega sucked him in so fucking good.

He loved the way the omegas pussy clenched around him, he loved the way the omega screamed whenever he came, he loved the way the omegas thighs or entire body shook whenever he was pushed over the edge (which was a lot,) Jungkook just loved everything that was going on with the omega right now.

Every single bit of it.

The alpha smirked and pulled the male down on his cock, his eyes glowing a deep shade of red as he listened to the way the omega whimpered.

"W-what are you doing...?" The omega said softly, pants leaving his mouth as his sex clenched and unclenched around the elder.

"You feel so fucking good," the alpha grunted. Taehyung blushed and turned his head to the side, Jungkook noticing.

"what happened?" He asked, a smirk plastered across his face as his ran the pad of his thumb along the omegas hips.

"You..." the omega murmured, just loud enough for his alpha to hear.

Jungkook chuckled and looked the omega dead in the eye, watching the different shades of blue swirl around in the bright purple orbs.

"I see..." he said, taking a deep breath after.

The ravenette placed his hand on the boys swollen stomach, giving it a nice rub, "you're going to look so pretty when filled with my pups..."

The omega whimpered and pressed his hands onto the males lower abdomen as the alpha rolled his hip, giving steady thrusts. His cock stroked the omegas soft velvety walls, sending the boy to some place out of this world with the feeling.

Jungkook smirked and quickly switched their positions so Taehyung was now laying beneath him as he was between the boys legs, his cock still buried deep inside him.

Jungkook gripped the boys thighs and gave him a few steady thrusts before leaning down to whisper in his ear, "so lay there and let me fill you with my cum..."

And just like that, Taehyung screamed and moaned loudly as the head alpha took every last bit of sanity he had left.

His cock pounding into the warm heat as his hand was wrapped around the omegas neck giving it a nice squeeze.

The omegas small body bounced on the mattress from the powerful thrust that he was being given. His eyes rolled to the back of his head, a loud moan leaving his mouth as his legs shook when he came.

Jungkook grunted and watched the omega who was laying beneath him grip the sheets as heclench around him.

"Fuck!" He cursed throwing his head back.

The male panted and continued to give the boy slow and steady, but rough and greedy thrusts as he hit his g-spot over and over again listening to him whimper.

It didn't take long for Jungkook's knot to build up, and when it locked, the trueblood released the thick warm liquid inside the boys tight heat listening to his low moans and curses as his sex clenched around him.

Jungkook closed his eyes and placed his hand on the males swollen stomach, "you take it so good...so fucking good, Mi amor..."