Chapter 19

"They're out cold aren't they?" Jihyo asked as she looked up at her son who was walking into the kitchen.

Jungkook laughed lightly and shook his head, "there is definitely no waking up until tomorrow afternoon. Those two are in their cuddled up and they won't budge."

Jihyo smiled and placed a plate with sandwiches in front of her son, "did he enjoy himself?"

Jungkook hummed and bit into the sandwich, "he fell asleep in the water, mum. He's adorable."

"Did Nara have fun out there with you guys?" The Alpha then asked.

"Oh she had more than fun, that's why she upstairs sleeping like there's no tomorrow."

Jungkook smiled and took another bite of his sandwich, shaking his head as he pressed his hands felt against the counter, "Yeah, they won't be waking up in the middle of the night to do anything."

Jihyo chuckled and took a bite out of her own sandwich, her eyes not leaving her son.

"Um...mum? Taehyung has a problem..."

The woman raised one eyebrow and placed her sandwich back onto the plate, "what is it?"

The ravenette cleared his throat and ran his tongue across his lips, "his breasts. He wakes up every morning crying because of how sore they are. He can't wash his chest because the slightest amount of pressure makes him cry. Is there anything I can do?"

"Well...there's not really anything you can do to stop them from being sore, it's natural, it'll happen, they're still developing. But maybe you can try pleasuring him. I bet you his nipples are very sensitive right now."

Jungkook choked.

"Your dad used to tweak my nips when I was pregnant with you?"

The ravenette buried his face into the palm of his hands. He swears his mother has no damn filter or shame.

"Yeah, mum... you can stop now. I don't need to know about what my father used to do with you when you were..." The Alpha stopped and breathed heavily, closing his eyes and shaking his head.

"Just...is there anything I can give him...for the pain."

Jihyo sighed and nodded her head, "I know a remedy that can help him. I'll mix it up and give it to you, it won't stop the pain completely, but it'll help. You'll apply it to his chest, and maybe you can give his nipples a little tweak while at."

Jungkook huffed and rolled his eyes, "mum I swear..."

"I'm just kidding, just kidding, but don't act like you didn't tweak his nipples during those six days."

The Trueblood huffed, again, "I'm going to sleep. Good night, mother."

Jihyo smiled and shook his head, "Good night, my boy. Don't let the bed bugs bite."

The ravenette let out a quiet laugh and shook his head, "I have another question... the child, will it be like me?" He asked softly, his eyes on his mother's.

"I don't understand..."

Sighing, Jungkook took one last bite of his sandwich before sitting on the barstool and running his finger through his hair, "will the baby be a demon, half demon....like me?" He asked while underlooking his mother.

The woman sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure Jungkook, we'll just have to wait to find out."

Once again, a stressed sigh left the ravenette's mouth as he stood up, "Yeah, okay...I'm tired. See you when I get up?"

"Well of course. Nara and I have to wake you up every morning," the woman stated with a playful scoff.

Jungkook smiled, " Good night mum, I love you."

"I love you too, sweetheart, goodnight."

-

Just a filler yeah? This is probably the shorter chapter in this book it's a rush rush chapter— not that good Yeah.— haha. LOL I don't know if you can't tell but my vocabulary is limited— help me on expanding Yeah?

Anyways...

What are your thoughts on their 'relationship' so far?

N I love how all of you are on team boy [scoffs]

We'll see what I do— drama coming soon...I guess idk...my mind is unpredictable :)

Sorry for any errors!