Chapter 7

Jungkook sat at his desk with a big smile on his face as he thought about one particular brunette. The small omega and his daughter have been the only thing on Jungkook's mind since the two officially moved into the packhouse.

The ravenette grew close to the young omega and his daughter over the past three and a half weeks, the two were now the reason Jungkook was always smiling, they were now the reason he felt so happy, so...ecstatic...that's a word that summed up most of what he felt nowadays.

Instead of being the grouchy head alpha who was always upset and walked around with a scowl on his face, he was now all smiles and laughs, and that was all because of the young omega and his daughter.

He got find out a lot about the two, like their likes and dislikes, their sleeping habits, their personality traits.

He found out that Taehyung was bold, yet, shy at the same time, and Nara, well that child was a wild one you could say.

The day Taehyung first went into heat in the pack house Jungkook was asked to watch the girl. Poor guy didn't sleep all night as he made the mistake of giving the already hyper child a tub of ice cream.

The ravenette smiled while staring at the two flower crowns which were on the shelf no too far away from him. Taehyung and Nara made them for him last week, they were both absolutely beautiful. The day those flower crowns were made and given to him, will be one of the most memorable days ever for Jungkook.

Not only did he receive a beautiful gift from two people he cared for oh so dearly, but Nara called him daddy. It surprised both Jungkook and Taehyung as the small girl had her arms wrapped around the Trueblood's neck while her face was buried into the crook of his neck as the words;

"Me and mama made them for you, daddy." slipped passes her lips with ease.

The young omega had apologized multiple times on his daughter's behalf, telling the alpha male that he had no idea why she said what she said. That had Jungkook laughing and instead of being weird about it, Jungkook pulled the omega into a hug and told him that there was no need to apologize, that he was happy the girl saw him as a father figure.

After that Jungkook gave the young omega a light peck on the lips turning him into a blushing mess.

That's wasn't the first time they've ever kisses though.

The first time the Trueblood ever kissed Taehyung was two days after he came out of heat. They were laying under the oak tree where Jungkook took Taehyung when they first met. 

The two were playing with the pixies and listening to the secrets the small creatures had to tell them, but soon Jungkook was teasing the young omega about how he went into heat a couple of days after moving into the packhouse and moaned Jungkook name throughout the entire thing.

How did the purebred come to know this?

His blabbermouth of a mother of course.

Apparently it was because the alpha's scent was all over the room...

Jungkook teased the omega non-stop which made the younger shy and made Jungkook laugh, eventually they both calmed down and just laid their under the night sky looking into each others eyes. And then that's when Jungkook asked the question, "Can I kiss you?"

The question made Taehyung still, he was...shocked... but, he nodded his head and mumbled a small yes under his breath. The omega's response surprised them both, but Taehyung didn't regret kissing the trueblood one bit. That's what he said.

That was another thing Jungkook would never forget. The first time he kissed Taehyung.

He would never forget the feeling of the boys soft pink lips on his, he would never forget how euphoric that one kiss felt, he would never forget the spark he felt that time, and any other time he kissed the brunette, even if after that one long kiss they just gave each other very short pecks every once and a while.