Chapter 20

"Is your chest still sore?" Jungkook asked as he ran his hand over the brunette's naked stomach, sighing when the boy hummed and rested his head on his chest.

They were taking a bath, and well, Taehyung was falling in and out of sleep, making Jungkook chuckle. But he was also complaining about how his developing breasts were fucking sore as hell.

And there was no denying that he was telling the truth because there had been multiple occasions where Jungkook was woken up by the sound of Taehyung crying and the sight of him with one hand resting over his tender chest as the other hand gripped the bedsheet tightly.

The slightest bit of sudden pressure would send the omega into tears.

The brunette hummed and brought his hand from underneath the warm water to look at his pruney fingers, "Yeah," he said softly, sighing as he allowed his eyes to flutter shut, "But it's not as bad as before. Can you put the ointment on when we get out?"

The Trueblood nodded his head and stroked the male's stomach, "has this little one been giving you any trouble?"

Taehyung smiled and shook his head, "I can feel him moving..."

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and ran his brushed the omega's damp locks out of his face, "Him?" he asked, "how do you know the pup is a boy?"

The brunette ran his tongue over his champed lips, "I just feel that way; like it's a boy. " he pushed himself away from Jungkook making the alpha frown, "Do you not want a boy?" he asked softly, his voice quieter usual, his eyes not glowing its bright purple as negative thoughts flooded through his mind.

Jungkook didn't miss the hint of fear in his voice when he spoke, and he frowned.

The young Alpha moved closer to the omega and snaked his arms around his naked waist, the water rippling as he did so, "I want a healthy pup, that's what I want. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, as long as they are healthy, and as long as you are healthy, I'll be happy."

Taehyung exhaled in relief, his eyes switching from bright purple to its normal ocean blue, but when he felt Jungkook kiss his omega mark, they switched right back to that vibrant purple Jungkook loved so much.

"Why do you seem so scared, so tensed?" he asked while stroking the boy's stomach.

The omega took a deep breath and closed his eyes, resting his hands on Jungkooks, calming his nerves.

"When I had my babies, he didn't get what he wanted, and he got mad. I don't want to get you mad or disappoint you."

Jungkook sighed and rested his head on the omega's shoulder, pressing a soft kiss on the smooth skin before a frown took over his face, "I'm gonna be happy with whatever you give me, just know that. I've already asked so much of you by asking you to be my mistress and have my pups, I'm not going to be a cunt and get mad at you just because you didn't bear me an alpha, Taehyung. I'm not that disgusting man."

Taehyung looked down as tears welled in his glowing orbs, "I know, I'm sorry. Did I upset you?" he asked softly, turning back to meet Jungkooks gaze.

The ravenette sighed and shook his head, "No you didn't. Knowing how you were treated as a child upset me. You shouldn't have gone through that. You're a precious person, and you should've been like such."

Jungkook unplugged the drain and stood up, holding his hand out for Taehyung after. The brunette placed his hand into the alpha's and slowly stood up, his other hand still resting on his swollen stomach.

The water drained at their feet and Jungkook snaked his arms around the brunette, pulling their naked bodies flush against each other, making the boy blush.

"I'm treating you the way you deserve to be treated, and everyone in this pack will treat you the same way. If someone dares to disrespect you, you tell me and I'll deal with them. Got it?"

Taehyung nodded his head and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso, "Thank you so much, kook."

"Anything for you, mi amor."

-

After hours of talking and peppering kisses all over each other after their bath, the two finally fell asleep in each other's arms. Nara joining them at some point.

The three of them were cuddled up in bed, Nara in between the two with Taehyungs arm around her while her head rested on Jungkooks pillow, as his arm was stretched across them both, his wrist lazily hanging.

They were all laying there peacefully, sweet dreams filling their minds, but sadly that was interrupted when a loud growl ripped through Jungkooks throat, his eyes suddenly opening, glowing its deep shade of red.

Taehyung and Nara whimpered in their sleep, but Jungkook gave that no attention as the stench of a rat and wolfsbane filled his nostrils.

The alpha sat up from his bed, and threw the duvet from around him, making Taehyung wake from his sleep and Nara shuffle around, cuddling up against her mother.

"Jungkook?" the omega called out softly, but the ravenette ignored him and made his way out of the room, his pheromones going crazy making the omega whimper and his eyes flash its bright blue.

The Trueblood made his way out of the room and down the stairs another growl coming from his throat as the stench grew stronger and his eyes landed on Lee-seok who had Seokjins hand wrapped tightly around her throat.

The beta whipped his head around and his bright green eyes met with Jungkooks dark red ones.

"This bitch was trying to poison Taehyung."

-

oop-

Nah cuz Lins voice is hot asf— being dead ass srs

does this chapter make sense? I kept getting distracted while writing it. lol. and ik it's short, I'm sorry I'll work on making them longer.

thoughts? how was it?

Say thank you. Right now.

Sorry for any errors!