Bittersweet

Chapter's song: Like I'm gonna lose you y Meghan Trainor. The best song describing Marianne's feelings...

҉       A ƤriƝɕҽsslɣ CoƝƝҽCƬioƝ        ҉

ChaPtEr EIGHTEEN      _________________________

Bittersweet

“Want to talk about it?” Jason’s grey eyes were intense as his thumb traced circles on my hand.

My breathing was still ragged from our heated make out session. My body was still tingling all over. And if we hadn’t pulled away…I didn’t want to think what would have happened. We were in a public place, after all. His kisses were addicting and I just wanted more and more…it was scary and quite pathetic. I knew there were just a few days if not weeks to be together. A pang played in my chest as I looked towards the crashing waves.

Softly, I shook my head. “Things are just more complicated than usual…”

He chuckled quietly. “To be honest, I never thought that a princess life could be hard.” I glanced at him and he had a small smile on his face, “I think it’s Danielle’s fault. She made me watch all those bloody princesses’ movies,” he muttered annoyed.

I burst out laughing. I couldn’t picture him watching those movies. Maybe with a scowl on his face and crossing arms. That must have been something…

“I was like thirteen,” he rolled his eyes and pulled his hand away. His lips were twitching, though.

“I think you’re a great brother,” I passed an arm around his muscled right arm and pulled myself to him. “And you know, I’m a sucker for princesses movies myself,” I shrugged as his grey eyes landed on me.

“You?” he snorted. His voice tone changed as he pulled me so I could straddle him. In a darker, huskier voice, he asked “Are you screwing with me?” I laughed at his innuendo. “Because I really don’t mind, you know?” he whispered huskily as his lips brushed my neck.

My heart was already racing as I entangled my hands in his soft hair. The sunlight made it shine as I ran my hands on it. A burning stare made me look directly at his eyes. They were darker and lustful. My stomach fluttered like crazy.

Almost out of breath, I mumbled, “Princess Diaries and Princess Bride are my favorites.”

His eyes roamed all over my face as a lopsided smile formed on his lips. “You are the most beautiful princess, ever.”

I swallowed hard as I swooned all over. “You aren’t too bad yourself,” I murmured with a small smile on my face.

His lips tugged on a wide smile. “What are you talking about?” he stood up grabbing me by the thighs. “I’m the best looking guy,” he leaned closer as my whole body felt on fire. A mischievous glint played on his eyes before he jumped in the water. With me in his arms.

I screamed and grabbed tighter to him as I touched the water. Jason was laughing hard. Squirming all over, I tried to free myself but his hands gripped my thighs harder. Knowing that I wasn’t strong enough to actually move, I resorted to splashing him on the face.

Still laughing, he just said to take a breath before diving deeper. His hair was moving slowly with the water movements. His eyes were darker. His mouth was closed. He watched me for a moment before pulling me closer and kissing me underwater.