0.5: TAPE 5

y/n: oh natasha...nat. my best friend. or you were supposed to be.

everyone's head shoot to natasha whos in the back. except bucky. and natasha's eyes are glued to the big screen.

y/n: did you have to do this? i was thinking you could be trusted. did you have to ruin my relationship? it was all shiny then you rusted it.

sam: woah woah what?

steve: i sure as hell didn't sleep with her.

tony: BARNES IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU

loki: this should be fun

y/n: no, now we have a problem. and i don't think we can solve them. you made a really deep cut. now we have bad blood.

natasha: i- i-

bucky: don't say anything natasha

y/n: natasha i trusted you with everything. my secrets, my past, my- my everything. and then you go and sleep with bucky. my boyfriend. when you knew i was still hurting! i was in pain, you rubbed salt in my wound. now it's so sad to think about the good times you and i had. getting drunk, dancing on top of bar counters, just having fun. and you, you vicious bitch you ruined that

natasha gets up and walks out of the room sobbing. sam presses pause and everyone lets out a deep sigh. tony is fuming, like smoke is almost coming out of his ears. he walks over to bucky and stands over him. he looks him up and down, jaw clenched, and attacks his throat with his hands.

tony: you son of a bitch. you killed her.

bucky: i...did...not struggles

tony removes one of his hands and throws a punch across bucky's face.

bruce: HEY HEY HEY

bruce pulls tony off and bucky gets up to go to the kitchen to get some ice. sam goes after him. he helps him get cleaned up. bruce calms tony down, for once it's not the other way around. natasha walks back in, tears streaming down her face. bucky and sam follow after a minute, bucky with ice on his nose. sam clicks play on the video again.

y/n: i think i still have the scar in my back from the knife you stuck in it. i was weak, i couldn't breathe. so don't think it was it's in the past, because these wounds will last forever. now i wanna know, did you think it all through? all these things will catch up to you. and time can heal, but this won't. so if you ever come in way, just don't. well i guess you won't. you know, i'm dead.

steve: nat how could you?

natasha: i- it was an accident. i was drunk.

steve: well bucky you werent. we can't get drunk

bucky: i got low

steve: low? low!

y/n: band-aids don't fix bullet holes. you would've said sorry if you knew i knew, but it's just for show. if you live like that, you live with ghosts. if you love like that, blood runs dry. if we ever somehow cross paths again, our bad blood is staying. this friendship is over. black widow, not only a spider, but a snake. goodbye natasha.

the screen goes black and the whole compound is dead silent. you could hear a pin drop. no one even talks when sam pops out the tape and grabs the next one from the box. w.m.