0.6: TAPE 6

sam: wanda you're up

wanda bites her nails, elbow on the glass table. her and y/n never got along too well. always fighting for power.

y/n: wanda maximoff. where do i even start? they say you are kind. i never knew you had such an evil side. we go to doctors believing the devil has control over me. i know the feeling. i find it hard to breathe, hard to fight the feeling.

wanda has a surprised smile plastered on her face. she tries to hide it but a smirk still peaks through.

y/n: now there's a difference between you and me. you need to think before you blurt out words. think before you use your powers. i had to learn to control mine after hydra. we always fight wanda. it's like a civil war around here. hell you blasted me earlier today. wanda you are more powerful than me. i truly think you are one of the strongest on the team.

thor scoffs.

y/n: you know my past. filled with evilness and chaos. you're abominable. well socially. wanda, y/n tilts her head on the screen and wanda follows out of a pure gut feeling. you're just a little bit too much like me.

wanda: oh shit- she giggles to herself.

y/n: no matter how many times we fought, i always knew you were a good person. with maybe a little dark side in them. the scarlett witch. i guess i should keep my friends close... goodbye wanda.

pietro: what the hell was that about wanda?

wanda: what? i didn't know?

tony: you can read her mind, you knew. you know what, you probably knew everything

wanda: no, i- i swear i didn't. i only read the enemies mind. and all of yours in a quick truth or dare. she laughs to herself a little.

pietro: she said you were like her. you cannot be like that bitch!

wanda: p, stop it! she grits through her teeth. she saved your life. you owed everything to her

pietro: wanda you almost killed her last week-

wanda: we are...too similar.

tony: pietro we all know you're probably the most to blame. you made her life a living hell

pietro: i hope i was he slams the table and pushes his chair back before he walks out.

steve: why is she trying to do this to us? create this massacre. i feel like we are about to go to war.

vision: she only ever wanted to be at peace with all of you. why do none of you understand? you broke her down until she was crumbling.

sam: hey vision you got a tape in her too don't get too macho hero.

vision: i'm not. who's next?

sam: uhh P.P hah! kid your initials are a penis!

peter: i didn't even know y/n...