0.7 TAPE 7

tony: i- i think i know.

peter: well what? mr. stark with all due respect i cannot be the reason she is dead

tony: kid i am so sorry

sam puts the video tape in and peter lets out a deep breathe.

y/n: peter parker. P.P. hah! that's kinda funny. anyways uh peter, i'm gonna be honest, i don't know you. okay you're a kid. what 16?

peter nods then remembers she can't even hear him.

y/n: look i really hate to blame you for any part of me being dead. i really do. but honestly, i have no choice. i kinda wanna throw my phone across the room. cause i see you and it's all too good to be true. perfect good boy, with perfect intentions. quick comparison. it's killing me slowly. i think i think too much. about you, you don't even know me. yet, my own quote on quote "father" chose you over me.

peter's brown eyes shoot to tony's. tony is running a hand over his beard. he swivels his chair to look back at peter and mouths i'm sorry and tears fill peter's eyes with guilt.

y/n: i'm so sick of myself, rather be anyone else. but jealously jealousy started following me. and i see you getting everything i want. and i was happy for you but then again i'm not. just cool new suits and mission photos. god i sound crazy. you're win is not my loss, i know it's true. but i cant help getting caught up in it all.

peter: oh no he throws his head into his hands. tony starts to rub his back but peter swats it off.

y/n: oh your friends are so cool you go out every night. in my daddy's nice car, you're living my life. you got a pretty face, pretty girlfriend too. you've got a perfect life. i wanna be you so bad and i don't even know you. all i see when i look at you, is what i should be. happier, smarter, jealousy jealousy.  kid i'm so so sorry, but i cant help it. you took everything from me without even knowing it. goodbye peter.

the tape ends and peter is just staring off into space. tony tries to comfort him but he won't even let him touch him.

peter: mr stark stop it! r-r-respectfully sir

tony: kid this isn't your fault- none of it is

peter: yes it is!

tony: no it's mine! okay...it's mine i let this happen

peter: yeah well maybe you should've treated your own daughter like this before she slit her fucking wrists peter stands up and storms out.

thor: stark is right this isn't parker's fault

steve: we know

loki: let the kid grieve in peace and just put in the next video