0.10: TAPE 10

vision's red hand comes to his mind stone as he rubs his forehead. sam pops in the next tape, still in shock of his own and it starts playing.

y/n: okay now that i have uh collected myself she laughs through sniffles vision. you know, if all of you followed my directions you're all watching these together. now i want all of you to hear this. vision is most kind hearted person on the team. the most caring. a real, true, human. you know despite all the synthezoid and mind stone and the fact he's not actually a human. god isn't that crazy?

tony: oh please-

y/n: vis, you know everything about me. more than sam, bucky, steve, or nat ever did. my mother...f-from what i knew from when i went to visit her.

tony: vision you knew she went to go visit her birth mom?! it didn't occur to you to ever tell me?

vision: her mother cared more about the bible than being good to her own child.

y/n: i hope you took your bad deal and made a royal flush. i-i don't know if i'll see you again someday.

vision: we will meet again y/n

y/n: i feel like i grew up alone, i had to raise myself all on my own. my parents hated who i was. i couldn't wait to get the hell out but then i got kidnapped a-and everything changed. but you, vis, you saved me. you didn't just give up and think i was dead.

tony: she didn't grow up on her own

vision: yes she did. mr stark you were in the lab or on missions. she was left here.

y/n: i hope you know how proud i am you were created. with the courage to unlearn all of their hatred. i miss you so much already.

sam: this is unfair why is his good?

y/n: i address the letters, to the holes in my butterfly wings

tony gasps through his fingers at those words. whenever the little girl was growing up tony always told her to "spread your beautiful butterfly wings and fly!"

y/n: nothings forever. nothings as good as it seems. and when the clouds are ironed out and the monsters creep into your house. everything seems like it's caving in.

vision: oh y/n

y/n: well all i can do is hope you know how proud i am you were created. with the courage to unlearn all of the teams hatred.

you could hear the eye rolls

y/n: god i hope your happier today. because i love you. and i hope that you're okay. is it sad my one true friend was a robot? goodbye vision

vision: i need a minute

he stands up and walks out the door. wanda follows him and sees him standing on the balcony, looking over the city.

wanda: vis..?

vision: wanda, darling. i have a feeling

wanda: i get those she lightly laughs

vision: no, this feeling, it's strong. an-and it doesn't make sense

wanda: tell me what it is and we can figure it out

vision: i think she's alive

wanda: vis...

vision: she's alive. and she has turned away from being a hero- ah! his mind stone glows and wanda flinches immediately as she helps him stand back up straight.

wanda: are you sure?

vision: almost certain. if she comes back...we have to be on her side

wanda: after everything the team put her through? of course. but we should keep this quiet for now. at least until we finish watching the videos.

vision: let's go back inside